Authorities 'confident' bodies are 2 ...

Authorities 'confident' bodies are 2 Iowa cousins

There are 2 comments on the WHIO story from Dec 6, 2012, titled Authorities 'confident' bodies are 2 Iowa cousins. In it, WHIO reports that:

We have sent you a confirmation email. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHIO.

Ashland, KY

#1 Dec 7, 2012
So now you know there was and maybe still is at least one child murderer in your area.

Lucedale, MS

#2 Dec 7, 2012
I believe LE will be very thorough at investigating this. As I said before, people need to watch others for variations in behavior and report anything, no matter how slight. All it will take is one rally good tip.I am so sorry to hear their young lives have ended. But I have total confidence this monster, who is probably local, will be caught. I pray it is soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Daman dead at 43 (Aug '13) Oct '15 btm 45
News Witness says he saw missing Iowa girls after th... (Jul '12) Sep '15 Liza 482
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Iowa (Dist... (Oct '10) Jan '11 Dubuquer 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Iowa (Dist... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Necron 99 10
News Robberies on the rise (Feb '09) Apr '09 Jerry 3
News Call the Courier (Aug '07) Aug '07 someone who cares 1
News Toddler dies after being hit by falling TV (Mar '07) Mar '07 julia mom to emi... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hudson Mortgages