1 Killed in Pasco crash; 4 seriously ...

1 Killed in Pasco crash; 4 seriously injured

There are 70 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from Dec 25, 2007, titled 1 Killed in Pasco crash; 4 seriously injured. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

One person is dead and four seriously injured following a Christmas day crash in Hudson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
catbackhoe from ct

New Canaan, CT

#71 Apr 25, 2010
goes to court--i asked a local ct state cop if that happened in ct,,and should the state cop the letter that mr goodnow sent me,and belniaks charges ,i was told like 30 years he would be looking at like not getting out of jail to scum bags in his 60s---my guess is look at the hulk hogan case --its the same court,,they let him off c ause of money,power ,and public nority ,fame,,dirt bag belniaks got his daddys money,,,sisters da power,and a family that has just sat back and bailed out there son every time he got arrested,,oh not my son hes not a bad person-----guess what ma and pa belniak you helped create a murder,
catbackhoe from ct

New Canaan, CT

#72 Apr 25, 2010
a dirt bag scum low life,that almost killed me on that cristmas day,i watched the low life run the light that i had just gotten green on,,if i had pulled into hiway 19 i belive i could have been killed,,i had parts of the wreck hit my truck,,i watched victims suffering ,suffering that was just uninmaginable to most people that have never witnessed a thing like that,it has effected me so much over the years,,that i even tryerd to hurt my self,i went to a local norwalk ct ,community health clinck,and was locked in a ambulance with police escourt taken to the norwalk hospitals cp2 unit,,,i only spent the night there because the dirt bag doctor said i did not have health insurance,and iam fine,but come back when the state of ct apporeves me for saga,
catbackhoe from ct

New Canaan, CT

#73 Apr 25, 2010
that was back over a year and a half ago,,repeated attemps made by me to get a disability from the state of ct,even now that i have saga was denied,,i suffer nightmeers,cold sweats,headachs,and on going mental problums over what i saw that day,people suffering and dieing in front of me,,i find it very hard to hold a job,driving trucks--its just so dangerous --if i can i will not seat at bad intersections i will make a right or left into a side road then wait there for a light to cross the intersection,,cause the belniak nightmeers will haunt me,,i want the state of fl---to no that the state of ct have been all but useless in helping deal with my on going mental issues---and mr goodnow to now thats what belniak has done to a victim that lived.
catbackhoe from ct

New Canaan, CT

#74 Apr 25, 2010
i have asked the state of ct repeatedly for a doctor --a shrink to talk to me and was just given the run around,i live now one day at a time,,i know better than to think of next week,because at any given second your life can end by a low life such as belniak,that the state of fl,has created,the judges,the courts,the connected family with power in the court system,and money,,but the funny part is this same group of people not only indangered my life and the publics,.,,they indangered ther own familys lifes because the drive the same hiway 19,,dont you folks think its about time to get the springhill monster off the streets for good.hes going to kill again,hes out on bond and driving.do you really think hes not on drugs wake up .
Kennybear

Clearwater, FL

#75 Nov 8, 2010
So when does this peece of sheet finally go on trial? Hope I'm on the jury!!

Of course I haven't formed an opinion yet. Just hang the gulity bustard!!

I mean, it's been almost 3 years. Daddy's money? The Republican Party's help? His sister's influence as a court officer?

What's holding this up????
Run262

Jackson, NJ

#76 Nov 14, 2010
Florida is known as a no-nonsense-state regarding crime. I've never been arrested, but if I was going to start committing offenses, I would skip Florida and Texas.
Joshua

Pittsburgh, PA

#77 Feb 28, 2011
They say the court date will be in june...
Amber lee

United States

#78 Aug 16, 2011
I just want people to know... My family was destroyed because of David bel oaks actions on December 25 2007. My mother, georgette defranco, lost her mother, brother in law n sister... She spoke to her sister n mother daily... They were her best friends... I crave n ache for my grandmothers love daily... I'm thankful I was able to fill my mothers heart with love by giving birth to a healthy happy baby boy, but I know she's not the same person now as she was before the wreck. I know my mother n aunt Denise would have so much more to talk about being that both of them would be PROUD grandmothers. My grandma, Linda, was my love, I need her... She was so funny, and amazing. I know my mom would love to share the love of my son with my grandma, but that selfish murder took all that away from my mom. Today was the single most difficult day of my life so far. I'm so proud that I can say Melanie n Jennifer n shelly are my cousins, the daughters of my Aunt Denise n Uncle Jerry, spoke such strong, honest beautiful statements. I laughed, I cried, I shook, my emotions were at an all time high today. As my cousin jenns statement said, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, I couldn't agree more. We are the family you look at and feel sorry for but are thankful you're not part of... I'm proud to be part of this family, I love my Dad, Mom, brothers, Aunts, cousins. We've been thru a lot these past 3.5yrs, and Stuck together... I couldn't ask for anything but my family back and that's not going to happen... But I'd settle for people to tell our story- and think before they act- no matter what people do I hope they never ever drink (or do drugs) and drive- call a cab or a friend but don't drive... Save yourself and others from the pain in which we've gone thru. It's not fair what we've been thru but it's realty so please tell our story and save lives... I love you grandma, Aunt Denise and Uncle Jerry
Always,
Amber Lee
concerned

Oldsmar, FL

#79 Aug 17, 2011
My sympathies
Please Think

Pompano Beach, FL

#82 Feb 15, 2012
Please note the following:

DUI (Driving Under the Influence of Alcoholic Beverages, Chemical Substances or Controlled Substances). s. 316.193, F.S.

Under Florida law, DUI is one offense, proved by impairment of normal faculties or unlawful blood alcohol or breath alcohol level of .08 or above. The penalties upon conviction are the same, regardless of the manner in which the offense is proven.

Notice that it says impairment OR blood alcohol or breath alcohol level of .08. The law understands that drugs impair without impacting the blood alcohol levelÂ…why don't some of the posters here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hmmm (Jan '15) 12 min anonymous 1,484
why do we insist on discussion when " he is nea... 14 hr go joke not three 3
a long history of internet involvement.....sinc... 18 hr 80 punch 2
telL me - SHOULD WE ' SHUT UP ' ? 19 hr yes no maybe 3
an unknown must be unknown Sun try this method 1
and one cannot will not cry out in fear if Sun try this method 1
nothing to say - go ahead - GED? May 20 DUMB BLOND 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hudson Mortgages