John

Queensbury, NY

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Went walking around that area the other day and the place is disgustingly dirty. Garbage strewn all over the streets and private properties. Doesn't Glens Falls have ordinances against this and isn't the code enforcement officer responsible for making sure people obey the law? I know that's the case so where the heck is the code enforcement officer and why isn't he doing his job? Surely taxpayers who keep their properties tidy deserve to live next to a property that is clean too, if only to be sure it doesn't create a vermin problem. As it is now I wouldn't doubt if West Glens Falls had a problem with rats. This is surely a health issue that needs to be addressed so why isn't the city of Glens Falls doing anything about this?
Sue

Queensbury, NY

#2 Mar 14, 2013
John wrote:
Went walking around that area the other day and the place is disgustingly dirty. Garbage strewn all over the streets and private properties. Doesn't Glens Falls have ordinances against this and isn't the code enforcement officer responsible for making sure people obey the law? I know that's the case so where the heck is the code enforcement officer and why isn't he doing his job? Surely taxpayers who keep their properties tidy deserve to live next to a property that is clean too, if only to be sure it doesn't create a vermin problem. As it is now I wouldn't doubt if West Glens Falls had a problem with rats. This is surely a health issue that needs to be addressed so why isn't the city of Glens Falls doing anything about this?
Are you kidding? Haven't you learned yet that public officials don't care about anything but their paycheck? They don't live in those areas so why should they care? That's really what it's all about.

Glens Falls, NY

#3 Mar 31, 2013
West end bod ride dem quads bod wap wap
Smelly Melly

Greenup, KY

#4 Jun 24, 2013
Guest wrote:
West end bod ride dem quads bod wap wap
I know that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudson Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Essex County endorses call to 'abolish' Protect... Sat the post 2
Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) Jan 10 Dyl 1,360
Battle lines drawn over New York's $5 billion s... Jan 8 JoeSchmoe 1
Don Merrihew is a Jerk (Jun '10) Dec 28 john b 25
Humbugg's Dec '14 Marie 1
Review: Countryside Veterinary Hosp - James Kel... (Aug '09) Dec '14 rest in peace 4
Review: Jaeger & Flynn Associates Inc Dec '14 KAT K 1

Winter Storm Watch for Washington County was issued at January 25 at 3:44AM EST

Hudson Falls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hudson Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:59 am PST