St. Andrews was aiming for wife

Jul 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Albany Times Union

Jimmy Joe St. Andrews was trying to shoot his estranged wife, Kellie, Friday night but missed and hit her boss' boyfriend, according to Ticonderoga Police Chief Mark J. Johns .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Becky

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

I'm sorry anybody got hurt,but Thank the God Lord Kellie was not killed. So sorry for the lose of a friend but Kellie will eventually have some peace in her life.Be strong Kellie thinking of you.
Grim Reaper

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Becky wrote:
I'm sorry anybody got hurt,but Thank the God Lord Kellie was not killed. So sorry for the lose of a friend but Kellie will eventually have some peace in her life.Be strong Kellie thinking of you.
Too bad his missed
LowLife

Stanwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Use Spell Check

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Grim Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad his missed
you need a hug bro?
Just Sayin

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

OfficerLahey wrote:
<quoted text>
you need a hug bro?
You need to sek medical help. apple doesn't fall far from the Maybe if Jimmy Joe would have got help none of this would have happened, so why don't you call Essex County Mental Health and get treatment now before you go off the deep end too, because the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

If he called his sister and told her where he was, why did it take so long to find him?
Goodtimes

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Ti P.D was hoping to add it to there cold case files. They could"nt close a ambrella. They look up and wait for the crows to start to circle then, look in that area. This way none of them shoot each other.
probably deserved it

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

She probably deserved it.

She was probably going to take him to to the cleaners in divorce court (an all-to-common occurance) and he just couldn't let himself be cleaned out.

And if there were kids involved, he would have been taken even worse.

So, she probably deserved it.

Thank the biased court system.
what ever

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Becky wrote:
Ask kellie what she did or should i say who she did July 5TH for money and ciggs and toyed with him til he snapped...
Mike McClure

Ladysmith, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Everyone should know the name above, but not many would know that Jimmy and I are brothers. I have refused to read anything on here because as everyone knows, I have a bad temper. With that being said, Jimmy is a son to my mom, a father to his kids, and a grandfather to his grandkids, this is enough people... There is another side of Jimmy that people can remember like Brian Varment, a true childhood friend... they did everything together. Sandy Delong, do you remember the football games... Peter La Fauten (I'm sure he's with Paul now)(Hows that sleeping bag HA HA)My brother had a big heart and he did not even like that about himself. As far as Kellie goes, she knows what she did to him and from this day on I'll start running my mouth and then some.. PS I love you Jimmy
Mike McClure
nicely said

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Mike McClure wrote:
Everyone should know the name above, but not many would know that Jimmy and I are brothers. I have refused to read anything on here because as everyone knows, I have a bad temper. With that being said, Jimmy is a son to my mom, a father to his kids, and a grandfather to his grandkids, this is enough people... There is another side of Jimmy that people can remember like Brian Varment, a true childhood friend... they did everything together. Sandy Delong, do you remember the football games... Peter La Fauten (I'm sure he's with Paul now)(Hows that sleeping bag HA HA)My brother had a big heart and he did not even like that about himself. As far as Kellie goes, she knows what she did to him and from this day on I'll start running my mouth and then some.. PS I love you Jimmy
Mike McClure
it's "Varmette" and "LaFountain," but otherwise well said. i don't know that "running your mouth" about anyone is going to help the grief go away, but you do what you feel like you gotta do. i give you credit for posting your name. good luck.
mike mcclure

Ladysmith, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to sek medical help. apple doesn't fall far from the Maybe if Jimmy Joe would have got help none of this would have happened, so why don't you call Essex County Mental Health and get treatment now before you go off the deep end too, because the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
From what tree a-hole...
In this family we just had some one graduate from Harvard law last year and some one just start Syracuse I graduated from collage to You got any thing more to say.....
mike mcclure

Ladysmith, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

nicely said wrote:
<quoted text>
it's "Varmette" and "LaFountain," but otherwise well said. i don't know that "running your mouth" about anyone is going to help the grief go away, but you do what you feel like you gotta do. i give you credit for posting your name. good luck.
Your Not Grieving.....Every one is running there mouth....But the people that really knows him are not and that does not bother you.... Does me?????.. I thought in our neighborhood that we all took care of each other?????? We where raised in the same spot right...... This started with Peter,
Paul, and Marry.... right??? I know that my boys still have my back...... It is what it is right???????
Grandmother

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Was your grandmother's name Sylvia? She was nice.
Duh

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

mike mcclure wrote:
<quoted text>
From what tree a-hole...
In this family we just had some one graduate from Harvard law last year and some one just start Syracuse I graduated from collage to You got any thing more to say.....
You can't even spell college and you graduated??? Obviously you didn't do too well at constructing sentences either.
Deadeye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

mike mcclure wrote:
<quoted text>
From what tree a-hole...
Yeah...right. Geniuses. The entire clan.
More drunks

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Varmette and DeLong etc. etc. Really? Those are your character witnesses?

But yes, she knows what she did. Do you think she cares, even a tiny bit? Ha!
Mike McClure wrote:
Mike McClure
More drunks

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

You're not talking about the Bains, are you? Now THAT is a tribe of geniuses. NOT!
Deadeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...right. Geniuses. The entire clan.
farmer

Bloomville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

and who are you. not a bain
Eewww

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

And who in the hell would want to be???
farmer wrote:
and who are you. not a bain

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Washington County was issued at April 19 at 10:43AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hudson Falls Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hudson Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE