Bad check takes cycle dealer for a ride

Bad check takes cycle dealer for a ride

There are 2 comments on the Times Union story from Jul 1, 2009, titled Bad check takes cycle dealer for a ride. In it, Times Union reports that:

Rich Sleicher, the owner of a motorcycle dealership in Brunswick, asks an important question this week: "What does it take to get a guy arrested?" In May, a customer walked into Troy City Garage on Hoosick Avenue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Union.

Harley riding trojan

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jul 2, 2009
How can you deliver a bike to a stranger, till the out of state personal check clears. seems like a too over zealous owner to me. with that said, I hope they find the s.o.b. and throw him in the slammer for a while.

Ashfield, MA

#2 Jul 11, 2009
I know this guy and he has done this before....anyone take a look at his record...he just got out of prison for checks.....I personally hope they catch him and throw away the key this time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudson Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Man Creates App To Lock Kids Cellphones U... (Aug '13) Sep 28 Lago Clara 2
queensbury high football player (Aug '11) Sep '16 Unimpressed grand... 2
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) Sep '16 Sid 1,637
Motocross track Sep '16 Resident 1
News Woman gives birth in van along upstate NY highway (Oct '13) Aug '16 TheJake 2
Where do the biguys hang out in the Glens Falls... Aug '16 dudan 2
male masturbation (Jul '14) Aug '16 dudan 2

Hudson Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hudson Falls Mortgages