Suspected meth user wanted for allegedly shooting at woman

Full story: KUSA Denver

" Police are looking for Alberto Salayandia after he allegedly threatened two people with a handgun.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
alicia valdez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2007

Fed up with cans wrote:
<quoted text> Your must be a little slow so i'll spell it out for ya...We should all just move to mexico (that one counrty below us) because they must be runnin' low on beans (beaners) because there all commin' over here.....got it now?
WOW

“Don't like the rules?...Leave”

Since: Mar 07

Denver, but on pause...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2007

alicia valdez wrote:
<quoted text>
It sad how many people are just finding out about this...Mexico has NO regulations on their trucks or drivers! Danger is coming to our family's.
Yeah, and all the friggin' tree huggers that feel sorry for them seem to overlook the FACTS that they will indeed cause severe problems...More pollution, auto accidents, toxic waste (we all know that they'll surely be hauling that crap in), etc...
Then again, it was the friggin' tree huggers that voted for NAFTA in the first place...Talk about idiotic...
Angie

Ogden, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2008

Judged:

Shut the hell up stupid people you guys wish you were mexicans. America belongs to the Mexicans. OOhh and the mexicans do all the work while you crackers sit and watch so whatever. We should all be treated equally..........
Angie

Ogden, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2008

You have a mexican last name.!!!!!!!!!
Ben Rectanus

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2008

John wrote:
According to media, only white guys cook it up and then sell it to kids and old ladies.
I knew a Cuban "refugee" who cooked it up and sold it to anyone who wasn't a narc.

No smoking in his house, that's for DAMN sure...
Ben Rectanus

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2008

nanners wrote:
i don't like 9 news. lets start watching channel 4!
9News. Jesus H. Christ. They preach how they're so accurate, but they obviously don't practice it. Just spit out the latest gossip, and worry about accuracy later.

I don't have a degree in journalism OR English, but I can do a better job than the crap they write. Stupid me, I thought it was a basic requirement for communicating with others.

Talk about tabloid/irresponsible journalism.
Jason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2008

Angie wrote:
Shut the hell up stupid people you guys wish you were mexicans. America belongs to the Mexicans. OOhh and the mexicans do all the work while you crackers sit and watch so whatever. We should all be treated equally..........
who in there right mind would want to be mexican? Such a filthy race. Lowest form of life on this planet and thats for sure
Jason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2008

DIRTY BEANERS
Ashley

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2008

Every racist U "know what" on here....
Everyone has consequences when this world will end, wether its good or bad, I suggest that all U ignorant people on here should Shut the F*** up, and start treating people equally theres meth heads, preditors, murderers from all races, stop being so ignorant, and putting blame on illegals! MOST of these topix are based on the whites and how come theres no assholes commenting them?????????? nough said!!
And for those who truly DO not want "mexicans/Beaners" here stop renting homes, selling cars, and paying tehn to clean your house mow your lawn ect get up and do it your damn self!!! LAZY LAZY AMERICA!

“Don't like the rules?...Leave”

Since: Mar 07

Denver, but on pause...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2008

When the U.S. started taking the issue of Meth seriously, they were making great progress...Several cities and small towns were able to end the nightmare that followed the Meth into their areas by cracking down...Once they started to rebuild their communities, Mexican Drug Cartels made sure they kept the cycle going...MEXICO is to blame for the current crisis...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
Baby joker

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

we are all immigrants our families were immigrants we decsended from immigrants so next time you try to say something about a different race get ur facts straight
Baby joker

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

Judged:

Angie wrote:
true that so quit saying stuff about mexicans your grand parents were immigrants they moved here and did what you guys say mexicans are going to do to you. they stole the land from the indians, but mexicans aren`t like that we don`t steal somebody`s place to live were not like you lazy crackers sitting there. we come to america to work at the jobs you people are to lazy to do without us the air pollution would grow because mexicans actually pick up after themselves unlike you people thinking somebody`s going to pick up after you ya right so next time your fat a** is eating a big mac or some s*** pick up after yourself don`t leave the garbage on the floor you a**holes.
Paco

Strongsville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

Judged:

You take that line of thinking all the way back to Adam and Eve, then you are a incestuous bastard. Right? screwing your own sibling?

On construction sites where there are a lot of Mexican laborer, the portable toilets are extremely dirt with all kinds of crap written on the walls, go to Mexican side of town, and the dumpsters are full, and trash is just thrown it it's general direction, Mexican housing has kids running all over the place, loud music, broke down cars and just general run down condition, JUST LIKE MEXICO

You can remove a Mexican from Mexico, but it's impossible to remove Mexico from a Mexican.
Angie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Jason wrote:
<quoted text>who in there right mind would want to be mexican? Such a filthy race. Lowest form of life on this planet and thats for sure
You Don't Choose Your Race Dumb F*** Hahaha Shows How Much You Know. & I Am Proud To Be Mexican. So All You Dumb A** People Sitting Here Saying Other Wise, I Didn't Choose To Be What I Wanted I Was Picked And God Loves Each One Of Us. Maybe You Didn't Get Loved In Life But Guess What That's Not A Mexicans Fault So YOU " Jason" Get Some Love Because Feeling You Life With Hate Will Back Fire !
- Keep Your Head Out Of Your A** I Would Love To See You Work In The Fields, Construction, House Keeping, Anything With Low Pay Because I'm Sure You Wouldn't Last A Week !

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Judged:

Meth heads and crack heads have always been trouble. When their addiction becomes that it makes them desperate and violent, it's time to lock them up for never less than 7 years.

“To be or not to be”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

bring them here to play so they will forget about meth
Daniel

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

meth is for jerks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hudson Discussions

Search the Hudson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Police car involed in an accident Jul 11 carl 1
Review: Community Patrol & Investigations Jul 9 supervisor 2
Water management may be key to cure to Weld shakes Jun '14 Maybe not too 1
Old evidence at new trial (May '06) Jun '14 dad 1,106
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Apr '14 paula baby 30
CO Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Ryell 9
CO Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Grumpy old fart 284
•••
•••
•••
Hudson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hudson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••