Colo. Shooter Suspect Depressed Over ...

Colo. Shooter Suspect Depressed Over Flunking GED?

There are 1 comment on the CBS News story from Feb 24, 2010, titled Colo. Shooter Suspect Depressed Over Flunking GED?. In it, CBS News reports that:

And the alleged shooter's father told KUSA-TV he believes his son has psychological problems and "hears voices." Photo: Matt Thieu and Reagan Webber.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#1 Feb 24, 2010
He 'thinks' he has psychological problems!!!!!!!!! He is fcking crazy - period. Sorry, but I shot some children, but hey, I have problems, it's my mothers fault. He needs to be treated like a rabid animal -put down. Or we can re-hab him and if he does it again, then we can get stern.

And, just for the ban guns crowd. This guy thought his macaroni and cheese was 'too loud'. A new law would certainly have influenced his thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a place, anyone know of any asap? (Nov '14) Nov '17 Tom 3
bar lake rv (Jul '16) Sep '17 Aok 2
Way bett er than christian mi ngle and free!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Gil Paruta 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Colorado (... (Oct '10) Nov '11 dman 14
News Keenesburg man draws sentence for second-degree... (Oct '11) Oct '11 aco2422 1
Debate: Debt Ceiling - Hudson, CO (Jul '11) Jul '11 Jake 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Colorado (... (Oct '10) Nov '10 just another guy 56

Hudson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hudson Mortgages