Colo. Shooter Suspect Depressed Over Flunking GED?

Full story: CBS News
And the alleged shooter's father told KUSA-TV he believes his son has psychological problems and "hears voices." Photo: Matt Thieu and Reagan Webber. Full Story

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#1 Feb 24, 2010
He 'thinks' he has psychological problems!!!!!!!!! He is fcking crazy - period. Sorry, but I shot some children, but hey, I have problems, it's my mothers fault. He needs to be treated like a rabid animal -put down. Or we can re-hab him and if he does it again, then we can get stern.

And, just for the ban guns crowd. This guy thought his macaroni and cheese was 'too loud'. A new law would certainly have influenced his thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old evidence at new trial (May '06) Sep 17 Dad 1,110
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Sep 10 We hate fort coll... 32
CO Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) Aug '14 pacostacos 287
Police car involed in an accident Jul '14 carl 1
Review: Community Patrol & Investigations Jul '14 supervisor 2
Water management may be key to cure to Weld shakes Jun '14 Maybe not too 1
CO Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Ryell 9
Hudson Dating
Find my Match

Hudson Jobs

Hudson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hudson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hudson

Personal Finance