Next Last
phelps

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 May 26, 2012
has any one seen these tools
seriously

Lebanon, KY

#2 May 26, 2012
I really really hope whoever stole this turns right around and needs the fire dept to use it to save their sorry asses! That's a new low right there!
Thats awful

Jackson, KY

#3 May 26, 2012
Look at a pawn shop. or let the local metal places know what has happened! Let them be aware
i know

Ransom, KY

#5 May 27, 2012
in my opinion i look at the lock they were not picked and the door were not broken down so how did they get in ,i have my opinion.Ronnie Vaughan the phelps fire chief want to punish the people of majestic and freeburn by calling us names and taking our fire truck back to phelps .the people need to stand up and tell him what we thimk,we are as good a people as anywhere in this area
stopover

Ransom, KY

#6 May 27, 2012
i believe they need a new fire chief ,when this man cannot treat all the citizen alike ,of course this is Ronnie Vaughan we are taking about. he does not like people ,i wonder how he stand himself the way he acts.this is my opinion
truth

Clay City, KY

#7 May 27, 2012
Ah the good ole phelps fire dept. a proud group. Did you know they have a slogan? "You can count on us, We haven't lost a basement yet!"
whats wrong

Ransom, KY

#8 May 27, 2012
i heard from a fireman the jaws of life in question was an old out date one they never use.Ronnie Vaughan just using this to justfied him taking fire truck from majestic, shows how dirty he his
phelps

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 May 27, 2012
hey a!! hole we are not on here to talk a bout some one and yes they are looking to put the fire dept some place at stopover where it can be watched
you have the same coverage you all ways had nothings changed
stopover

Pikeville, KY

#10 May 28, 2012
the a" hole lives at phelps
stopover

Pikeville, KY

#11 May 28, 2012
so donot can us an a"hole becuase you donot know what you are talking about
angel

Clay City, KY

#12 May 28, 2012
Hey now, don't be talking like that bout Ronnie v and our fire dpt., I've needed them on a couple of medical calls and they are there for me, show some respect ,these guys are volunteers and don't even have to do this Job
stopover

Pikeville, KY

#13 May 28, 2012
Ronnie Vaughan needs to quit calling people names over at stopover. he has no respect for people inclueing the older people .i have heard him talk to them
truth

Ransom, KY

#14 May 28, 2012
angel wrote:
Hey now, don't be talking like that bout Ronnie v and our fire dpt., I've needed them on a couple of medical calls and they are there for me, show some respect ,these guys are volunteers and don't even have to do this Job
yeah you
Can definitely tell they're volunteers lmao. Do me a favor, let the foundation burn too cause all you idiots save is enough to make a mess and make it hard to cleanup.
phelps

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 May 28, 2012
hey how many times have we saved your a.. or been to your mother or father but we thank you for being honest with us o yea QUIT SETING THESES D-- FIRES AND YOU WONT HAVE A MESS LMAO
Johnny Dotson

Clemmons, NC

#17 May 29, 2012
They got to my place real fast but for got to bring water. They went back and got a load of water and than ran out of gas on Widows Branch.
yes

Ransom, KY

#18 May 29, 2012
who wrote:
who stole the jaws of life? I heard it was Brian Hall
the guy that wreck the truck on widows branch trying to get away that brian h the teach husb.
get a clue

Pikeville, KY

#19 May 29, 2012
The fire chief was talking about no one but the person that stole the equipment, not the community as a whole. For you that dont know ronnie grew up not far from where the equipment was stole. It was took out until it could be safe guarded because its better to be a little futher away then no where to be found.Why start crap on a vol fire dept. If you think you can do better then join and give your free time and see what these boys do. I am not on the fire dept but work closly with these guys and appreciate what they do and all they give up.
well

Cynthiana, KY

#20 May 30, 2012
I have to say Ronnie and rhonda helped me with an emergency and its a known fact some of my family has talked to him like crap. didn't stop him from saving my rump when I convulsed and lost my pulse.
austan

Pikeville, KY

#21 May 30, 2012
i know wrote:
in my opinion i look at the lock they were not picked and the door were not broken down so how did they get in ,i have my opinion.Ronnie Vaughan the phelps fire chief want to punish the people of majestic and freeburn by calling us names and taking our fire truck back to phelps .the people need to stand up and tell him what we thimk,we are as good a people as anywhere in this area
just in case the equipment was not taken out of the freeburn station and if you have any information about the equipment then you need to call ronnie and let him know instead of getting on here and trashing him for trying to do whats right, if you want to buy the equipment back then they would move the truck back to the majestic station, but as long as you people keep stealing from them then thats your bad luck you may need this equipment to get your sorry ass out of a vehicle .
stopover

Pikeville, KY

#22 May 30, 2012
you can not blame the good people for the stealing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huddy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Blake Davis a boy or a girl 2 hr big daddy here 7
Leslie younce 22 hr Lost the 1
JUSTICE for Hope Wed Phelps 2
Delta Risk LLC Behind DNC hacks Tue Ukrain 1
whats happening at phelps fire deptment today 1... Oct 17 Losers 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug '17 Really 843
Huddy Music Thread (Oct '16) Aug '17 Musikologist 2

Huddy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huddy Mortgages