lets be honest

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2012
To the officer(s) involved in the shooting of an 83 year old woman. You clearly aren't fit to be a LEO.

You are filthy cowardly pieces of dog shit. I hope you go to prison and get gang raped like the bitches that you are.

Someone needs to be fired and imprisoned.

Just another douchebag cop looking for reasons to shoot people, even if they are 80 year old women. Pathetic sons of bitches.
Lewis Holdren

Lewisburg, WV

#2 Sep 22, 2012
And you aren't cowardly for not posting your real name? You're some coward for hiding behind the screen and talking your junk. While the officer is out earning his pay and performing his duties, you're probably drawing your welfare. Again, you're the coward.
lets be honest

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2012
Well Lewis, I hardly consider shooting scared old ladies that call 911 to be "earning his pay and performing his duties"...I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that on that one.

As a former Marine, I do understand the right to use deadly force or whatever civilian law enforcement calls it. Technically the officer had the right to use deadly force, but was it really necessary? This was just a scared old lady. Probably very confused. The real kicker is that everyone complains that cops take too long to show up, but if they'd been just a bit slower this night the woman would have safely made it to her sister's and put down the gun.

Can you imagine? Being that old, scared, you think someone is breaking in your house. She goes outside trying to reach her sister's home and suddenly someone is yelling at you...probably with the lights in her face blinding her. She had no idea what the hell was going on. And rather than calm the situation, Dirty Harry decides to just put her down.
lets be honest

United States

#4 Sep 22, 2012
Just imagine how much money this bonehead is going to cost the taxpayers. This has wrongful death written all over it. I believe the family of the kid shot in South Boston rolling a joint got a few million. Expect a similar outcome here. I predict a few tax hikes in the near future for Altavista residents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huddleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Year-long Camping at Smith Mtn Lake (Aug '10) Jul '14 mee 3
News Engineers consider sending Smith Mountain Lake ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Mister 1
News Smith Mountain Lake water project to be studied (Dec '13) Dec '13 Jim 1
News Second of two shooters in Huddleston incident t... (Aug '12) Aug '12 bud 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Virginia (... (Oct '10) May '12 blah 136
Congrats Bedford Lakes 9-10 yr old boys allstars (Jul '11) Jul '11 resident 1
whitehouse garage (Apr '11) Apr '11 uneverknowitall 1
More from around the web

Huddleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]