tom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2009

does anyone know what happend I say a motorcycle and a jeep the bike was under the jeep and the guy was in the middle of the road. I was just wondering if anyone had the condition of the you man riding the bike and how the accident happend. it did happen right in front of my house but no one was talking
Amy W

Middlesex, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

tom wrote:
does anyone know what happend I say a motorcycle and a jeep the bike was under the jeep and the guy was in the middle of the road. I was just wondering if anyone had the condition of the you man riding the bike and how the accident happend. it did happen right in front of my house but no one was talking
Answer: ACTUALLY IT WAS MY FRIEND WHO IS IN THE MARINE CORPS AND HE IS IN THE HOSPITAL... HE GOT HIT FROM BEHIND ON HIS BIKE. WE ARE WAITING TO SEE HOW BAD IT IS... HE IS ALIVE, SO THAT IS GOOD, BUT BADLY HURT.
Marrufo

Jacksonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

i was the first one to pull over to assist, i am so glad that he is alive. please tell him and his family we are praying for them.
Marrufo

Jacksonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

Amy W wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer: ACTUALLY IT WAS MY FRIEND WHO IS IN THE MARINE CORPS AND HE IS IN THE HOSPITAL... HE GOT HIT FROM BEHIND ON HIS BIKE. WE ARE WAITING TO SEE HOW BAD IT IS... HE IS ALIVE, SO THAT IS GOOD, BUT BADLY HURT.
i was the first one to stop and assist, i am so reliefed to hear that his is alive. please tell him that our prayers are with him and his family.
Scott Vandenbussche

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

His name is Paul Febbraro. He has been one of my best friends for about 10 years now, we grew up in MI together and he joined the Marine Corps about a year after me which is why he was in the area. He got flown to Pitt County Memorial Hospital in Greenville where I live at early Sunday morning. His parents, girlfriend and I have all been with him at the hospital the last few days and physically he seems to be alright except for a couple small fractures on his pelvic bone, shoulder and skull. Mentally he has not started to come around yet, he can only stay awake for a matter of a few seconds and his attention span is so short he cannot even remember to swallow the food that was just put in his mouth. The doctors say its still a little too early to tell if he will make a full recovery or not because the swelling in his head is still there and the sedatives are still in his system so its more or less a waiting game for now. Everyone please keep him in your prayers and if anyone knows exactly what happened(was he stopped or moving, how fast was the jeep going, did anyone else get hurt, ect) please let me know, my email is vandenbusschesc@gmail.com.
Cary Febbraro

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2009

Paul is my son. He has been diagnosed with a traumatic brain injury. He was taken to the Naval Hospital at Camp Lejeune and immediately flown to Pitt County Memorial Hospital trauma center. They saved his life after 2 days in ICU. He is still in very bad condition and the doctor's cannot predict an outcome.

The Marine Corp is in the process of doing an investigation into the accident. They promised to keep me informed. Thank you for all there prayers!!! Paul really needs them.
Neal Febbraro

Northville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

Marrufo, I'm Paul's brother, and I just wanted to express my thanks for helping him. The first responders and hospital ICU truly saved his life, and my entire family is extremely thankful. Thank you for keeping him in your thoughts and prayers as well.
Marrufo wrote:
i was the first one to pull over to assist, i am so glad that he is alive. please tell him and his family we are praying for them.
ur mama

Hubert, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

thats so sad

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hubert Discussions

Search the Hubert Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 min Been to New York 49,271
Sneads Ferry Library & Environmental Center buzz Feb '14 Mary Bryan cooper 1
Assault (Dec '08) Feb '14 Been there done that 9
Piney Green Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jan '14 Musikologist 8
One dog dead, two missing in Southwest house fire Jan '14 lee baker 1
Identity of 15-year-old Jacksonville stabbing v... (Mar '07) Jan '14 mitt romney 156
Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Sep '13 no name 10
•••
•••
•••
Hubert Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hubert Jobs

•••
•••
•••