Wilmington couple laid off after hone...

Wilmington couple laid off after honeymoon

There are 3 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Jun 12, 2010, titled Wilmington couple laid off after honeymoon. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

Mike and Vickie Staley of Wilmington lost their jobs at ABX Air. Both are working at jobs that pay significantly less than what they were making.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

Temp

Northport, NY

#1 Jun 12, 2010
There are also temp jobs that lead to a regular job. I know of some companies that have lowered their pay scale because there are so many people looking for work they are willing to take anything.
Temp

Northport, NY

#2 Jun 13, 2010
Why does the article say Wilmington couple when they are from Waynesville?
Bill

Hilliard, OH

#3 Jun 13, 2010
Welcome to the tea party! Send jobs overseas then bitch because their tax money is being wasted. Well as long as jobs are outsourced overseas their is no tax money. People are on unemployment longer because the job market sucks and wages are low. Tea party will drop out of that click when their job goes down the drain too. Ask yourself What would Jesus do. Oh that's right he would outsource your job and abolish minimum wage because my kids make too much money as it is. Welcome to the tea party. Oh I almost forgot Jesus would take half way affordable health care from are unemployed as well. Let's balance the budget just like George B. did, the give Halliburton a blank check. That sounds responsible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huber Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Dominican 17 21,055
Adult movie theaters (Sep '12) Thu Kitty katt 10
Leon harrison has been banned from fb May 23 Smokersstink 7
Former swimming pool at Old River NCR park (Jul '10) May 23 Gary Gueltig 7
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) May 21 Truth to Power 31,985
Anyone know Matt Morrow? (Oct '15) May 20 Soulmate 58
howdy May 17 Smokersstink 7

Huber Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huber Heights Mortgages