Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

PopsIsAweasel wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, like playing Mozart for a chimp, you just don't understand the shiny word people. Ha ha ha ha!
"Shiny word people"? You are one messed up dude.
You must live in an Oak Tree because you are 1 squirrley person.
You are up to about 9-10 A.K.A.'s now
Canton Ohio would be proud to have you move to Cleveland or some where else.
Personally I vote for the smallest atoll in Micronesia.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Pls do NOT reproduce, teach, be a scout leader, minister, coach little league or whatever. The world will be a better place if you don't.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

BuiltUAboat wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww. That's nice that you tea baggies consider the level of butt whoopings I am dishing out on you as nothing short of professional. Now get back down in your doomsday bunkers, you hasbeens.
I'm glad you have no worries about breaking your arm while patting yourself on the back....afterall you have obummercare.
d-pants7

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>depends if you are talking Sociologly or Ideaology.
Modern liberalism is not completely collectivist; nor is it completely individualistic. It has elements of both doctrines. The same is true of Modern conservatism. Neither view provides a coherent approach to politics, built up from first principles. Instead, they both reflect a process that is akin to picking items from a dinner menu. What is chosen is a matter of taste rather than a matter of thought. Just as people with similar tastes in food tend to frequent the same restaurants, people with the same tastes in politics tend to vote for the same candidates.
Classical Liberalism vs. Modern Liberalism and Modern Conservatism
wouldn't it be eaiser to say these bought off corporate puppets are a sorry excuse for any liberal, let alone a real conservative?
PopsIsAWeasel

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
Pls do NOT reproduce, teach, be a scout leader, minister, coach little league or whatever. The world will be a better place if you don't.
The world would be a better place if someone would have flushed after they left the steaming pile of inbred ignorance on this nation known as Kentucky. Kentucky...The "Amber Alert" state.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

d-pants7 wrote:
<quoted text> wouldn't it be eaiser to say these bought off corporate puppets are a sorry excuse for any liberal, let alone a real conservative?
I totally agree 100%.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

PopsIsAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
The world would be a better place if someone would have flushed after they left the steaming pile of inbred ignorance on this nation known as Kentucky. Kentucky...The "Amber Alert" state.
I've always really enjoyed the time I've spent in KY. While not without its faults, I've personally never had a bad trip through different parts of the state. Though I've been limited to a few, generally rural areas. I don't think characterizing the state as "the steaming pile of inbred ignorance on this nation known as Kentucky" is accurate or fair.
tranlearntospell

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always really enjoyed the time I've spent in KY. While not without its faults, I've personally never had a bad trip through different parts of the state. Though I've been limited to a few, generally rural areas. I don't think characterizing the state as "the steaming pile of inbred ignorance on this nation known as Kentucky" is accurate or fair.
Where terms like "Libatard" are okay? Save your preaching for the snake handlers in Kentucky.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

tranlearntospell wrote:
<quoted text>
Where terms like "Libatard" are okay? Save your preaching for the snake handlers in Kentucky.
You seem to be confusing the targets of your scorn.

This guy being a moron (which may or may not be the case, I've not read much of his content) doesn't really speak for the state, which I've found to be really nice. Clearly though, this is my own opinion. No doubt you're offering your perspective based on what you know of KY and not just trying to make a cheap dig.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
'Mr Canton Oh' is a little entertaining, don't you think?
In one post he uses a plural word; 'terms' & then the singular 'are' referring to 'terms' in the same sentence. He accuses me of being a republican when I have NEVER pulled a straight party lever. Between local, state & federal elections which are not compulsory to being held at the same time.
Then there's comments about Kentucky when in other posts for some reason, my location is listed differently. Then there's the fact that I have visited 28 states (not 57 like Obama) & I have lived in 4 of them.
Most entertaining is the fact that Canton thinks that he is contributing constructively.:p)
Poops

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>'Mr Canton Oh' is a little entertaining, don't you think?
In one post he uses a plural word; 'terms' & then the singular 'are' referring to 'terms' in the same sentence. He accuses me of being a republican when I have NEVER pulled a straight party lever. Between local, state & federal elections which are not compulsory to being held at the same time.
Then there's comments about Kentucky when in other posts for some reason, my location is listed differently. Then there's the fact that I have visited 28 states (not 57 like Obama) & I have lived in 4 of them.
Most entertaining is the fact that Canton thinks that he is contributing constructively.:p)
Who said I was trying to contribute? I just stopped in to remind you all that Obama is your president and America is thriving because of it. Also watching how much it steams your tea bags when I change my name is a bonus. No wonder you guys lost. Did I happen to mention that you guys lost? Aaaahhh ha ha ha ha!
SnorinEberly

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah

Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me BLAH blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Roflmfao.....
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

SnorinEberly wrote:
Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah
Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me BLAH blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah
your most intelligent post so far. NOT!!!
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Poops wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said I was trying to contribute? I just stopped in to remind you all that Obama is your president and America is thriving because of it. Also watching how much it steams your tea bags when I change my name is a bonus. No wonder you guys lost. Did I happen to mention that you guys lost? Aaaahhh ha ha ha ha!
ONE; to post is presumed to be a contributor if not self entertainment. And then there is NOT...'you guys lost', when in fact AMERICA lost. What a Jackass, racist person Obama is & then there's the koolaid, blinder's on followers that he has. AMAZING!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

America lost all the way with Caesar.
Thomas Scutillo

Aberdeen, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Kentucky rates UP THERE was states to important to do nothing but traffic stops and write tickets all day
Shiva

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

AdultDiapers4Pop s

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>ONE; to post is presumed to be a contributor if not self entertainment. And then there is NOT...'you guys lost', when in fact AMERICA lost. What a Jackass, racist person Obama is & then there's the koolaid, blinder's on followers that he has. AMAZING!!
Weren't you just posting on MY sentences not making any sense to you? After reading what you posted here, I can understand why. I don't know how to speak "chimp speech". Now back to you trying to convince yourself that you are anything but a Republican. Take all the Conservative Republicans who were so ashamed for voting for Bush twice, that they changed their name to the Tea Party for instance.
transfats

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be confusing the targets of your scorn.
This guy being a moron (which may or may not be the case, I've not read much of his content) doesn't really speak for the state, which I've found to be really nice. Clearly though, this is my own opinion. No doubt you're offering your perspective based on what you know of KY and not just trying to make a cheap dig.
No. I was merely making a cheap dig. The "hold hands and sing kumbaya" thread is the next one over.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huber Heights Discussions

Search the Huber Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 43 min Better Watch Out 31,123
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Samuel 18,546
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Thu not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. Wed The Hack Checker 2
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! Wed The Hack Checker 3
Michael Bloomturd has landed in Tel Aviv! Wed The Hack Checker 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huber Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••