ino

Waverly, OH

#26719 Mar 10, 2014
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26720 Mar 10, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
Are you stoned or drunk? WTH does that mean? Stupid? yeah. Elaborate a little bit here just exactly what that last line means.
Obama pronounces "corpsman" as "corpse-man", and he doesn't know how to spell "respect".
Canton

Canton, OH

#26721 Mar 10, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama pronounces "corpsman" as "corpse-man", and he doesn't know how to spell "respect".
Wow, so it's been dwindled down to this? Do you REALLY want to talk about Obama misspeaking after 8 years of GW Bush bumbling around? Hell, the man gave an unwanted neck massage to a German chancellor!
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#26722 Mar 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, so it's been dwindled down to this? Do you REALLY want to talk about Obama misspeaking after 8 years of GW Bush bumbling around? Hell, the man gave an unwanted neck massage to a German chancellor!
And Obama took a 'Selfie'. Let's give that crap a break.
It means nothing in the overall scheme of things.
bcw

Ashland, OH

#26723 Mar 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
Palin, May 31: "Look at the debt that has been accumulated in the last two years. It's more debt under this president than all those other presidents combined." -Sarah Palin

The public debt on Jan. 20, 2009, when Obama took office was $6.3 trillion. So "all those other presidents combined" were responsible for $6.3 trillion in debt. Under Obama, it has grown by $3.4 trillion to $9.7 trillion, as of May 27, the most recent figures available. The debt is certainly a major issue these days — Democrats and Republicans are still wrangling over spending and the debt ceiling. But Palin is off by SEVERAL TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS.
The national debt now stands at @18 trillion dollars. Look it up
Check This

Waverly, OH

#26724 Mar 10, 2014
On the drop down enter the school district and you can see how much the teachers earn in salary only. This doesn't include all the other benefits they get for life.

http://www.ohiotreasurer.org/Teacher_Salary
RacerX

Chillicothe, OH

#26725 Mar 11, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> And Obama took a 'Selfie'. Let's give that crap a break.
It means nothing in the overall scheme of things.
Aye! but the look on Lt. Worf's face was priceless when he posed with David Cameron and Helle Thorning Schmidt for the 'Selfie'
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26726 Mar 11, 2014
Pops wrote:
And Obama took a 'Selfie'.
At a funeral, no less.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26727 Mar 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
Bill Clinton gave a lot more than an unwanted neck massage to a couple ladies.

It's funny how the democrats will brush-off Obama's flubs as "misspeaks" that aren't worthy of a second glance, but Palin's and Bush's misspeaks are proof positive that they're too dumb to fight their way out of a wet paper sack.

The part that makes it all so hilarious is that Obama was sold as the polished, intelligent, clean, articulate gentleman that Bush supposedly wasn't. He was the man who had a self-proclaimed gift for speaking. Haha

http://newsbusters.org/forum/topic-discussion...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26728 Mar 11, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
At a funeral, no less.
Yeah with that stadium full of people laughing, dancing and singing.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26729 Mar 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm quite familiar with the typical liberal tactic of attacking the messenger and not the message. I'm also familiar with the liberal thinking which is Democrats are never wrong. Being a Democrat means never having to say you were wrong.
Whatever MSM tells you is the complete truth and whatever they ignore that Fox and others covers is not worth your time. Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Lois Lerner, forget about it. All those other defectors lie. March in lockstep and keep your head buried in the sand. A closed mind is a terrible thing to waste.
You even think that you save time if you don't rewind that DVD before you return it. It's been proven over and over and over and over again about Issa's one sided, multi-millions of wasted dollars little witch hunts. Even Fux's own Chris Wallace busted Issa on Benghazi on the March 2nd "Fox News Sunday." But that goes against all the lies you eat up as the truth.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26730 Mar 11, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how the democrats will brush-off Obama's flubs as "misspeaks" that aren't worthy of a second glance, but Palin's and Bush's misspeaks are proof positive that they're too dumb to fight their way out of a wet paper sack.
The part that makes it all so hilarious is that Obama was sold as the polished, intelligent, clean, articulate gentleman that Bush supposedly wasn't. He was the man who had a self-proclaimed gift for speaking. Haha
News busters, a site devoted to dumbing down half-breeds. And it has succeeded.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26731 Mar 11, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a reason why Obama misspeaking about the number of states is your "go to" f*up, and all you have to do is close your eyes and point to find Bush talking like an inbred moron. Also, there's that whole "Obama was actually elected" thing. Bush? Not so much. I wonder if you guys would be "outraged" if Obama's election came down to Leftwing lawyers being flown to Chicago and his brother being Governor of Illinois? Oh the tyranny.

We get it. It's because he's black and won't spit in the faces of the founders of this nation by catering to your specific religion. Believe me. ALL of America get's it.(Also see last two presidential elections)
Canton

Canton, OH

#26732 Mar 11, 2014
bcw wrote:
<quoted text>The national debt now stands at @18 trillion dollars. Look it up
"Reagan Taught us Deficits Don't Matter"-Dick "Halliburton War Bucks" Cheney

It's almost as if the more our country grows in population, the more each president is responsible for spending to maintain our government. Any moron could figure that out. Now about Bush's free war that you guys always seem to overlook. Go look up how much Cheney's daughter made off of our troops needlessly dying in Iraq. Now let's imagine the "outrage" you would all feel if a black man did it. 87% of all our nation's debt was accumulated on the GOP's watch. Where's your "outrage" on that one, boy? Step aside. Lawrence Welk fans. You had your big day in the sun and our nation is still digging itself out of it.(Also see why you will NEVER be relevant in this country again)

Get it right, lil' Putin fan.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26733 Mar 11, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
News busters, a site devoted to dumbing down half-breeds. And it has succeeded.
What's that supposed to mean?
Canton

Canton, OH

#26734 Mar 11, 2014
RacerX wrote:
<quoted text>
Aye! but the look on Lt. Worf's face was priceless when he posed with David Cameron and Helle Thorning Schmidt for the 'Selfie'
Your name is one step closer to being your actual name. St.Racist
Canton

Canton, OH

#26735 Mar 11, 2014
bcw wrote:
<quoted text>The national debt now stands at @18 trillion dollars. Look it up
If only the GOP wouldn't have shut down our government. Now go look up who America blames for the state of our nation.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26736 Mar 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a reason why Obama misspeaking about the number of states is your "go to" f*up, and all you have to do is close your eyes and point to find Bush talking like an inbred moron. Also, there's that whole "Obama was actually elected" thing. Bush? Not so much. I wonder if you guys would be "outraged" if Obama's election came down to Leftwing lawyers being flown to Chicago and his brother being Governor of Illinois? Oh the tyranny.
We get it. It's because he's black and won't spit in the faces of the founders of this nation by catering to your specific religion. Believe me. ALL of America get's it.(Also see last two presidential elections)
The founders ... you mean those powdered-wig idiots you have so much respect for?

Did Algore represent himself during the election lawsuits? Hardly. And as for Obama's re-election, he used the IRS to intimidate conservative groups, and deny them tax-exempt status. He must have been really worried, if he had to use an arm of the federal govt to bully his opposition.

Obama's 60-state "misspeak" is just one of many go-tos. The guy's an idiot. One of my favorites is when he was stuttering and stammering about the kid with asthma getting a breathalyzer.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26737 Mar 11, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
At a funeral, no less.
Here's Bush laughing about not finding any WMDs. Now, I forget. Remind us how many US Soldiers died over Obama's "selfie". At least 700,000 troops were killed over Bush's punch line. VOID

Canton

Canton, OH

#26738 Mar 11, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
The founders ... you mean those powdered-wig idiots you have so much respect for?
Did Algore represent himself during the election lawsuits? Hardly. And as for Obama's re-election, he used the IRS to intimidate conservative groups, and deny them tax-exempt status. He must have been really worried, if he had to use an arm of the federal govt to bully his opposition.
Obama's 60-state "misspeak" is just one of many go-tos. The guy's an idiot. One of my favorites is when he was stuttering and stammering about the kid with asthma getting a breathalyzer.
My favorite was when Bush insulted that blind man.

When did I ever refer to the founders of this country as "powdered-wig idiots" that I have no respect for. Go ahead and give us a link. Unless of course you are just a conniving piece of right wing sh1t that is willing to say or do anything to not admit you are wrong. Post us a link.
Since I never once said it...VOID

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huber Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 32 min Point Counter Point 31,521
The Dayton Mall shoe-thief shooter: 2 hr Within Reasob 18
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: 6 hr Gun Nut 1
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 7 hr The New Cool Warrior 6
Family Law Attorneys (May '14) 10 hr Calvin James 14
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) Sun The New Cool Warrior 7
Hottie at family video Nov '14 Lusting 1
Huber Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huber Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huber Heights News, Events & Info