Boehner fighting tea party challenge

Boehner fighting tea party challenge

There are 7 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Apr 27, 2014, titled Boehner fighting tea party challenge. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

At least once a week for the past month, Nancy Yarger of Tipp City has received brochures in the mail printed on heavy, quality paper with colored photographs urging her to vote for House Speaker John Boehner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

Carrie

Danville, OH

#1 Apr 27, 2014
Wishful thinking, that he can't be beat! Jean Schmidt said, she could not be beat! Does anyone remember her? LOL
Carrie

Danville, OH

#2 Apr 28, 2014
http://www.senate.gov/CRSReports/crs-publish.... . See why he is putting on the rare campaign blitz!
Ronald Davis

West Chester, OH

#3 May 1, 2014
I have no idea what the hell you people are talking about. I have known Congressman Boehner to be a fair and honest man for years . So wait till the election and see what the people say.
Barb

Fredericktown, OH

#4 May 2, 2014
Ronald Davis wrote:
I have no idea what the hell you people are talking about. I have known Congressman Boehner to be a fair and honest man for years . So wait till the election and see what the people say.
. Ron Ron Ron - Beckett Ridge always votes for Boehner--- they don't see beyond Tylersville Rd! It's OK! You wait and see! LOL
Ronald Davis

West Chester, OH

#5 May 3, 2014
Hell Barba I do not want to date the guy . I have written him many time to bitch about Congress and what they are and are not doing . But call or write his office but I can tell you up till Congress and the Senate changes also King Obama I out of office we are all screwed .
Barb

Fredericktown, OH

#6 May 3, 2014
Ronald Davis wrote:
Hell Barba I do not want to date the guy . I have written him many time to bitch about Congress and what they are and are not doing . But call or write his office but I can tell you up till Congress and the Senate changes also King Obama I out of office we are all screwed .
What was the result of your complaint? Did he, " work his tail off for you"! He didn't know who you were, and could care less! Your like the rest, you vote party lines- because that's what you were told to do! It's not your fault--- you don't know any better! "Hell no, we won't"! I got a plan! Burp! Burp! Just sad!
Barb

Fredericktown, OH

#7 May 4, 2014
Ronald Davis wrote:
. Ron--- that fair and honest man, is opening the 20th Benghazi investigation! 51 less than on healthcare! That should bring pork to West Chester! You need to write and complain! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huber Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Tyrone Abdul Carp 21,440
News Bill Martin (Oct '09) 16 hr Marge 55
Review: Greater Dayton RTA Mon DAYTON RTA TO AIR... 3
Review: Misty Rachael Doyle Mon MISTY RACHAEL DOYLE 3
Jarrod Burton Sun Truthful 4
Lonnie Burton Sun Truthful 1
anyone know of any dayton women who posed naked... (Jan '14) Feb 16 Please man 22

Huber Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huber Heights Mortgages