Boehner fighting tea party challenge

Apr 27, 2014 Full story: The Columbus Dispatch 7

At least once a week for the past month, Nancy Yarger of Tipp City has received brochures in the mail printed on heavy, quality paper with colored photographs urging her to vote for House Speaker John Boehner.

Full Story
Carrie

Croton, OH

#1 Apr 27, 2014
Wishful thinking, that he can't be beat! Jean Schmidt said, she could not be beat! Does anyone remember her? LOL
Carrie

Croton, OH

#2 Apr 28, 2014
http://www.senate.gov/CRSReports/crs-publish.... . See why he is putting on the rare campaign blitz!
Ronald Davis

Cincinnati, OH

#3 May 1, 2014
I have no idea what the hell you people are talking about. I have known Congressman Boehner to be a fair and honest man for years . So wait till the election and see what the people say.
Barb

Mount Victory, OH

#4 May 2, 2014
Ronald Davis wrote:
I have no idea what the hell you people are talking about. I have known Congressman Boehner to be a fair and honest man for years . So wait till the election and see what the people say.
. Ron Ron Ron - Beckett Ridge always votes for Boehner--- they don't see beyond Tylersville Rd! It's OK! You wait and see! LOL
Ronald Davis

Cincinnati, OH

#5 May 3, 2014
Hell Barba I do not want to date the guy . I have written him many time to bitch about Congress and what they are and are not doing . But call or write his office but I can tell you up till Congress and the Senate changes also King Obama I out of office we are all screwed .
Barb

Mount Victory, OH

#6 May 3, 2014
Ronald Davis wrote:
Hell Barba I do not want to date the guy . I have written him many time to bitch about Congress and what they are and are not doing . But call or write his office but I can tell you up till Congress and the Senate changes also King Obama I out of office we are all screwed .
What was the result of your complaint? Did he, " work his tail off for you"! He didn't know who you were, and could care less! Your like the rest, you vote party lines- because that's what you were told to do! It's not your fault--- you don't know any better! "Hell no, we won't"! I got a plan! Burp! Burp! Just sad!
Barb

Mount Victory, OH

#7 May 4, 2014
Ronald Davis wrote:
. Ron--- that fair and honest man, is opening the 20th Benghazi investigation! 51 less than on healthcare! That should bring pork to West Chester! You need to write and complain! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huber Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 hr enough now 31,422
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr tcaud 19,486
Ferguson creates talking points in Dayton 15 hr Leon Harrison 1
Regarding agitators and demonstrators in Ferguson: 16 hr Leon Harrison 1
pants up, don't loot! 17 hr masterofconcretep... 3
It was fun, seeing MSNBC's Chrissy the Sissy Ha... Tue The Hack Checker 1
Sheela Angel in East Dayton Tue Fact 2
Huber Heights Dating
Find my Match

Huber Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huber Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huber Heights