The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,729

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Read more
Samuel

United States

#23357 Mar 28, 2014
The one you love to hate is back Bigots. Do your worst.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#23358 Mar 29, 2014
Prince William wrote:
<quoted text>You should change your moniker to Kaffir27, its much more appropriate for your avatar and an ape of your stature.
If you say that to a person in certain counties-in calfornia---you get 1 year in jail for a hate crime---straight time. They'll yank you right across the atlantic.
Sam38002

United States

#23359 Mar 29, 2014
Samuel wrote:
The one you love to hate is back Bigots. Do your worst.
I'm sorry I don't hate you. I hate Sambo! Are you Sambo if so I hate you!
Samuel

United States

#23360 Mar 29, 2014
Song 1:5-6 (kjv)
Chicken Bone Chitlins

Lithuania

#23363 Mar 29, 2014
Helps Kallarks!!!!! I be lost in dis countree fulls of white folk an I aint gots no wares ta go!!! Get up off yo lazy black azz an get ma l\ligga az outta here l\ligga!!!! Deese white muda fukas trine ta tale dis l\ligga I gots ta werk an dat sheet aint happnen, an day aint gots no crack over here.Ya nome trine ta say?????

Since: Aug 09

Dothan, AL

#23364 Mar 29, 2014
in my own opinion Kinsey Alabama is the worse the way they treat the people.
sale things Kinsey don't need contract the work out we need only one man to read water meters and one clerk to run town works and do how Kinsey was run in years 78 79 no cops we got Houston county and most time they here maybe first. sale backhoe and the police cars trucks and put the money in a grant to build a sewage plant or lay pipe to all Kinsey homes to make more monies maybe the people on the town council should give it up they have had plenty of time to try to help all Kinsey people like a new firehouse well the other one is less than 900 yards see maybe new people can run the town better some town council members have been into office maybe 12 years or more so cut the pay for mayor and town council to let Kinsey try to get back like it was in 79 80 years we had no cop and people speeded then well we supposed to have cops but what do they do drive mark cars so people can see hay they got a cop. this town needs a complete makeover in my own opinion.

Since: Aug 09

Dothan, AL

#23365 Mar 29, 2014
part 2chief is a vehicle that should have never been bought due to the gas mileage issue. And as for the maintenance dept. make it a one man meter reader like it used to be, it doesnt take but one person to lift the lids of the meters and read them monthly. Since the drainage ditch belongs to Houston County, let them do the cleaning of it or contract it out, they have alot more revenue coming into the Houston County then Kinsey, Alabama has coming into this town. If the right of ways belong to Kinsey, let them cut it instead of all the residents doing it because its not their job to do it, it's Kinseys if they own the right of way. You only need one town hall clerk to take money for the bills and take work orders that come in as the citizens have complaints.Let the state be over her, look into getting rid of some of their equipment that has been purchased and can be done without, sale these things put it back into Kinseys account and let it build and make Kinsey grow back like it was before the recession. Some things might can be added to attract more people to come back instead of just vacating their houses, leaving a mess and never coming back. Kinsey can learn to treat all of the citizens the same. Keep the volunteer fire Dept. and keep the ones that will volunteer to help because that is what it is now, A Volunteer Fire Dept. Maybe in a few yrs the town will turn around and a new mayor, council, police, and maintence crew can be re-hired but they all will have to know that the mayor runs the town and not the police or any other employees.
hay the black treat us

Dothan, AL

#23367 Mar 29, 2014
better than the whites do. and we white we trying to help all peoples for a better place to live and have drinking water maybe we can get some shine by the barrels. good post though thank you very much
ICP 2014k

Ballwin, MO

#23368 Mar 29, 2014
Attention: This is a public service announcement sponsored by the "Stay White Stay Strong “unit 7734/5372 we wear our paint with pride and dignity we are stormtroopers and we will stomp the sh!t out of every Zulu, urban dwelling primate that disrespects us white people and our families,for a whiter brighter future for our children, you have been warned apericans.-(;-(l)------+
lulu

Norwalk, CA

#23369 Mar 29, 2014
What is amazing blacks and whites have the same
Passion of hate. But blacks are a lot more caring when a child is involved. The struggles of racism was aided by a lot of whites. The greatest mistake. Blacks were to passive all that we shall overcome and Marching BS. You blow up a church. We blow up a church. You Lynch. We Lynch. You sick dogs on our kids. We should have thrown snakes.
White men understand guns and mayhem
snorman jones

Pittsburgh, PA

#23371 Mar 30, 2014
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23372 Mar 30, 2014
lulu wrote:
What is amazing blacks and whites have the same
Passion of hate. But blacks are a lot more caring when a child is involved. The struggles of racism was aided by a lot of whites. The greatest mistake. Blacks were to passive all that we shall overcome and Marching BS. You blow up a church. We blow up a church. You Lynch. We Lynch. You sick dogs on our kids. We should have thrown snakes.
White men understand guns and mayhem
Can you articulate your point again ?
ICP 2014k

Ballwin, MO

#23373 Mar 30, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you articulate your point again ?
Why can't you keep your big fat gorilla nose out of everyone's business Kkaffir Jr did I say that! Bwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 This message was sponsored by the united juggalos worldwide.-(;-(l)-----+We wear our paint with pride and dignity, for a whiter brighter future for our children.
Runs with Scissors

Fairfield, CA

#23375 Mar 30, 2014
Maybe blacks need a reservation to run, like the Indians were given. Then they could solve crime and control crime however they see fit, because obviously nothing society does can control them.
Samuel

United States

#23377 Mar 30, 2014
So Arkansas and New Mexico been kicked off of Topix.
Kinky Fiebelkorn

Buffalo, NY

#23378 Mar 30, 2014
Samuel wrote:
So Arkansas and New Mexico been kicked off of Topix.
SaMULE ROTFLMFAO
That name sounds like some hick sodbusters name like Rufus or Otis. Are you colored?
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23379 Mar 30, 2014
AKA Sam 38002 Black by popular demand. The one you love to hate. You and your multiple personalities must have forgotten.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#23380 Mar 30, 2014
ICP 2014k wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't you keep your big fat gorilla nose out of everyone's business Kkaffir Jr did I say that! Bwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 This message was sponsored by the united juggalos worldwide.-(;-(l)-----+We wear our paint with pride and dignity, for a whiter brighter future for our children.
What the hell is wrong with you?
Did you catch your ole lady humpin a black dude, or did they just pick on ya alot, when you were little...Huh?
And what the hell are you talkin about wearin paint for?
Are you sayin you wear makeup?
Are you a sissy?
I bet my life you wouldn't say none of this shit in person to anyone, but your ugly ass mama and daddy...
The world will be a better place when all people like you die off...
Ya know?
Come down here poppin, and you'll lose your life with that mouth, pussie...
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23381 Mar 30, 2014
Racist Bigot
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23382 Mar 30, 2014
Buffalo New York Georgia Hill Billy California Michigan Texas.I'm Black by popular demand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huber Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things are hard for retards Sun Doctor Holliday 3
News Ohio microwave-baby mom to be sentenced (Sep '08) Sun Noel Nosirrah 9
"Is it racist hate to question the Welfare State?" Sat Sky King 10
News Smoking-violation fines go unpaid (May '11) Sat Schmones 56
Looking for David K Gore in Vandalia Mar 28 Dennis Gannon 1
Is it racist to equate race with welfare? Mar 28 Net Nut 1
Leon and his perverted rants Mar 27 Fan of Leon The Man 2
Huber Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web