The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,568

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Demetrius Jackson

Dawsonville, GA

#14998 Mar 29, 2013
Hey Tarn, yo, yo, yo, wat up baby girl? Wat up wit Shyteak? You still trickin fo Shyteak? Silly rabbit trix is fo kids. I bees seein you and Teak walkin round the D and I bees wantin to run up on yawl and do a Rambo, but I chilled. Dat right I chilled. I dinnit want to mess up my 5 thousand dollar lynx fur coat. Bein without Demetrius is like corn flake witout the milk. Dis is my world dammit and you be jus a squirrel tryin to get a nut.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#14999 Mar 29, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, hit the road Jack and don't ever come back, you stinky fake clone.You also can smell me long and hard after I take a poop in your stupid Uncle Tom back yard an your token junk job at Ford sucks bigtime.
KingCarp can you pull your lips off my groin for just a minute?? They need to breathe for a minute. Can you do that for me?
Anonymous

Woonsocket, RI

#15000 Mar 29, 2013
InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey cuntry I see you just woke up from your E.C.T treatment wasnt it just shocking you dont remember a thing do you dumb backwoods b/tch.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa
O.k.a.y you want to keep it up with the lip! I was going to be nice about your fate in the dungeon but now I have no choice. I dont take disrespect well, now you will be shackled to the cement wall upside down for your attitutional ways
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

#15001 Mar 29, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark Im double jointed and I cant pull my big bubble lips off my owne groin for just a minute?? They need to breathe for a minute. Can my boyfriend dawg do that for me?
K-FART you are one sick freak get some help you bubblelip c00n you I'm calling the zookeeper so he can hose you down. BWWWWWWA

Spartanburg, SC

#15002 Mar 29, 2013
InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>K-FART you are one sick freak get some help you bubblelip c00n you I'm calling the zookeeper so he can hose you down. BWWWWWWA
You're a retard. You and I know I didn't say that. Just another one of my adoring fans who can't keep his lips off my groin. You can't seem to either pumpkin.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#15003 Mar 29, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
KingCarp can you pull your lips off my groin for just a minute?? They need to breathe for a minute. Can you do that for me?
I don't know that Whitey dork that you befriended, King Crap, but he can smell me too.
wwwp

United States

#15004 Mar 29, 2013
wwwp

United States

#15005 Mar 29, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know that Whitey dork that you befriended, King Crap, but he can smell me too.
you owe me one old buddy!

Spartanburg, SC

#15006 Mar 29, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must really think I'm an idiot don't you KingTrout?? Why don't you approach me as who you really are? Why are you such a coward?? Please, do me a favor and pull your lips off my groin. Can you do that? I know you love me with every fiber of your being. I know you want to be like me but please get a life that doesn't revolve around trying to mimic me.
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

#15007 Mar 29, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Im a retard. You and I know I did say that. Just another one of my flaming flamboyant fans who can't keep his lips off my groin and neither can I,and all my lovers call me pumpkin.
Man get back in the closet your a disgrace to your primitive primate pack of humping chimps I'm going to report you to the humane society,you're one sick individual freak.Bwwwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule!!!
Anonymous

Woonsocket, RI

#15008 Mar 29, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must really think I'm an idiot don't you KingTrout?? Why don't you approach me as who you really are? Why are you such a coward?? Please, do me a favor and pull your lips off my groin. Can you do that? I know you love me with every fiber of your being. I know you want to be like me but please get a life that doesn't revolve around trying to mimic me.
Them damn identity thieves! I have the same problem! If they really want to make it convincing they could at least spell our screen names correctly. If I had a dollar for everytime someone spelled my name without the O I would have enough money to buy myself a cute little ocean front home in Hawaii:) just a bunch of degenerates with nothing to do! Its obvious most of these idiots don't have jobs considering they post comments all hours of the day and night!
Anonymous

Woonsocket, RI

#15009 Mar 29, 2013
Big Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>i be se u like penus like bubba do..i put ma penus in kallark ass an den put it in dog4life mouth...kallark an dog4life ma bich ho....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.llol
You make it more and more obvious that you are'nt black! You know when you have a pile of dog shit sitting in your lawn and after a while it turns white. Well that's what you are! Your just a wanna be, you're a skinny little white turd! You only wish you had the flavor and swagger that most black people wear so well, and in conversations like this you can say what you so badly wish you could say in real life because no one knows who you are or what you look like! But you're giving the people a bad name, so stop wacking your twig with your sock puppet and do your homework little boy!
Big Bubba

Los Angeles, CA

#15010 Mar 29, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I got your dumb fat mammy bent over the bed right now laying my big white pipe like there is no tomorrow. I only charge that biotch $50 for the ride. She know I don't take no food stamps either so you better get back on that corner and sell that crack for some cash punk!
Yo dummy, u culdnt pleaze my mama cuz she is dead. She would lay ther jus like your boyfriend does. LmBAO
Big Bubba

Los Angeles, CA

#15011 Mar 29, 2013
Happy Easter MoFos
Jesus was black 2
Anonymous

Woonsocket, RI

#15012 Mar 29, 2013
InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>Man get back in the closet your a disgrace to your primitive primate pack of humping chimps I'm going to report you to the humane society,you're one sick individual freak.Bwwwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule!!!
Freak? You call him a freak..hahaha, the idiots who try and be him are! But I'm guessing you are in your late 40's, and you run around wearing makeup and pulling 30ft long hankies out of the crack of your ass. Who here would be a freak?...ummm, let me think.....okay I think I got it...yeah, YOU ARE!!!!LMFAO
Big Bubba

Los Angeles, CA

#15013 Mar 29, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>You make it more and more obvious that you are'nt black! You know when you have a pile of dog shit sitting in your lawn and after a while it turns white. Well that's what you are! Your just a wanna be, you're a skinny little white turd! You only wish you had the flavor and swagger that most black people wear so well, and in conversations like this you can say what you so badly wish you could say in real life because no one knows who you are or what you look like! But you're giving the people a bad name, so stop wacking your twig with your sock puppet and do your homework little boy!
U still hav dem pussyy wartz dat yo uncle gave U?
Anonymous

Woonsocket, RI

#15014 Mar 29, 2013
Big Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo dummy, u culdnt pleaze my mama cuz she is dead. She would lay ther jus like your boyfriend does. LmBAO
If he's good enough I'm sure he could pleaZe her from beyond the grave!!!!!lol
Anonymous

Woonsocket, RI

#15015 Mar 29, 2013
Big Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
U still hav dem pussyy wartz dat yo uncle gave U?
Please! Bring your ass over here, we'll get a blind man to read the brail of warts that are embroidered on your ass cheeks and we'll predict your future!!!LOL
Big Bubba

Los Angeles, CA

#15016 Mar 29, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>You make it more and more obvious that you are'nt black! You know when you have a pile of dog shit sitting in your lawn and after a while it turns white. Well that's what you are! Your just a wanna be, you're a skinny little white turd! You only wish you had the flavor and swagger that most black people wear so well, and in conversations like this you can say what you so badly wish you could say in real life because no one knows who you are or what you look like! But you're giving the people a bad name, so stop wacking your twig with your sock puppet and do your homework little boy!
Black n proud white hole. Dat other dude aint me cuz he donts nowe how to spell
Country__Hole22

Los Angeles, CA

#15017 Mar 29, 2013
Hey boyz, I izz lookin fo some dark meat tonite, any body wants some??? i done hav crabs any mo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huber Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr Worth Repeating 31,562
donnie burns outlaws mc (Feb '12) 13 hr brownkr38 6
Riot at Dayton Mall Wal-Mart on Xmas Eve ... Wh... 17 hr Its Grayt In Dayton 1
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: Fri bite me 8
Happy Kwanzaa! Thu The Hack Checker 1
Bad experience at Miami Valley Hospital Thu talker43 1
Merry Christmas Thu Merry Christmas 1
Huber Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huber Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huber Heights News, Events & Info