The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20 comments on the Nov 22, 2010, Gawker story titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14160 Mar 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>YOU'RE not breaking up with me are you? LOL!
awwww, honey never;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14161 Mar 2, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>awwww, honey never;)
Thank you sweetie. Don't pay any attention to these nuts. They are jealous of us!
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14162 Mar 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Por favor mi bonita chiquita. Como se llama ud? Tu hablas espanol tambien? Estas listas para nostoros jornada?
Oh miel, cuando hizo esto convertir en un chat mexicano? Pero eres tan dulce, mi llamo Shauna! Mi gran hombre fuerte.LOL;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14164 Mar 2, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Oh miel, cuando hizo esto convertir en un chat mexicano? Pero eres tan dulce, mi llamo Shauna! Mi gran hombre fuerte.LOL;)
Podemos placticar en mexicano si quieres o France si bu prefere.
Dude wake up

Maumelle, AR

#14165 Mar 2, 2013
This country gurl is a tranny on the down low. Stick with Charlie girl. She has more class than this trashy butch dyke. Ok Warrior, do you hear me, we'll do you. WWWP 4 ever. 5372/1212
Mayor Jean Quan advocate

United States

#14166 Mar 2, 2013
Would everyone try and be civil toward one another. We are trying to rebrand Oakland and give it a more polished and refined look. Bashing the city or each other on public forums just adds to all the recent negative press. We are trying our best to combat crime and make the city safer, when we are not having our photos taken at silly events or teaching our undereducated youth to pick locks for their future criminal enterprises. We are trying our best to screw over the city with what we have available to us. Love, peace, power to the people and join us in dismantling the oppressive OPD. Oh, and keep giving us your tax dollars so the Mayor can go to China again.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14167 Mar 2, 2013
Mayor Jean Quan advocate wrote:
Would everyone try and be civil toward one another. We are trying to rebrand Oakland and give it a more polished and refined look. Bashing the city or each other on public forums just adds to all the recent negative press. We are trying our best to combat crime and make the city safer, when we are not having our photos taken at silly events or teaching our undereducated youth to pick locks for their future criminal enterprises. We are trying our best to screw over the city with what we have available to us. Love, peace, power to the people and join us in dismantling the oppressive OPD. Oh, and keep giving us your tax dollars so the Mayor can go to China again.
You would have better luck polishing a turd!
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14168 Mar 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Podemos placticar en mexicano si quieres o France si bu prefere.
I can't speak french if that's what u were asking me. Im hardly bilingual let alone trilingual!
Dude wake up

Maumelle, AR

#14169 Mar 2, 2013
Dude wake up wrote:
This country gurl is a tranny on the down low. Stick with Charlie girl. She has more class than this trashy butch dyke. Ok Warrior, do you hear me, we'll do you. WWWP 4 ever. 5372/1212
Not only that, she/he/it probably has a bigger penis to boot! WWWP 5372/1212
Ghoully

Kansas City, MO

#14170 Mar 2, 2013
I can't wait for the festivities in this group to begin when the Kwame verdict is rendered probably late next week.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14171 Mar 2, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I can't speak french if that's what u were asking me. Im hardly bilingual let alone trilingual!
I can teach you French and how to be trilingual my little beauty!
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14172 Mar 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I can teach you French and how to be trilingual my little beauty!
I'd rather learn something different like german or russian;)
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14173 Mar 2, 2013
Dude wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only that, she/he/it probably has a bigger penis to boot! WWWP 5372/1212
hahahaha...I don't have a d!ck, and im not a butch. I may seem a litle trashy by the way I talk in my posts, but im actually a soft spoken person. You would never hear me talk like this to somene uness they really pissed me off. But you can go ahead and think whatever you want about me, it just makes this all the more fun, it wouldn't be very entertaining if everyone said sweet things and agreed with me on everything;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14174 Mar 2, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha...I don't have a d!ck, and im not a butch. I may seem a litle trashy by the way I talk in my posts, but im actually a soft spoken person. You would never hear me talk like this to somene uness they really pissed me off. But you can go ahead and think whatever you want about me, it just makes this all the more fun, it wouldn't be very entertaining if everyone said sweet things and agreed with me on everything;)
That's my job sweetie!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14175 Mar 2, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I'd rather learn something different like german or russian;)
I could teach you Farsi..
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14176 Mar 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That's my job sweetie!
these people are a trip.lol
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14177 Mar 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I could teach you Farsi..
you'll have to do so on our road trip;)lol

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14178 Mar 2, 2013
..East St. Louis, Illinois....one of the worst, i have ever seen...and i grew up in South Chicago.....
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#14179 Mar 2, 2013
Chicago wasn't ranked because its "rape numbers were not available," which is just a bone-chilling phrase any way you cut it, huh?

Should have been #1
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#14180 Mar 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Por favor mi bonita chiquita. Como se llama ud? Tu hablas espanol tambien? Estas listas para nostoros jornada?
Who the hell wants to see that foreign jive on these boards?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huber Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Channel 7 anchor hired by Channel 2 (Nov '12) 22 hr Leroy 17
Can we please have a vacation from masturbation? Thu Dork of Hazard 4
Don't drive your cars to and from bars! Wed Mr Harrison 1
local prostitute caught with senior meals on wh... Wed Its the Harp Lager 7
"notice to my public" Apr 21 James Justice 5
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation Apr 20 t8rsalad 7
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Apr 20 Concerned in Boro 31,813
More from around the web

Huber Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]