The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,222

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
country_gurl

Springfield, MA

#13664 Feb 17, 2013
If u stop replying to what they say,then eventually they'll get sick of talking to themselves and find somebody else to rip on. But that's what they want out of u is a reaction. And if u don't know these people then it shouldn't bother u:)

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#13666 Feb 17, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
If u stop replying to what they say,then eventually they'll get sick of talking to themselves and find somebody else to rip on. But that's what they want out of u is a reaction. And if u don't know these people then it shouldn't bother u:)
Yes ma'am. You are so correct...I feed the trolls way too much lol. It's just so much fun. Maybe one day I'll wise up.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13669 Feb 17, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ma'am. You are so correct...I feed the trolls way too much lol. It's just so much fun. Maybe one day I'll wise up.
I agree. They're nothing more than cheap entertainment.
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#13672 Feb 17, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. They're nothing more than cheap entertainment.
Do you have that not so fresh feeling douche your mouth out with m.a.s.I.n.g.a.l.e prissy missy.Bwwwwwwwa 5372/7734 W.P.W.W cleaning up America 2013 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong, we can't stand smelly coal haulers.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#13673 Feb 17, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that's the KINGFISH'S stupidity. That delusional miscreant thrives off of TRYING to make me look bad because I make him look like a total brain dead retard. He's a liar, a hypocrite, a faker, a phony, a loser, a scam artist, a vapid, insipid doppleganger with nothing better to do with his life than mock me on Topix.(YOUR LIFE MUST REALLY SUCK KINGTROUT.) It's almost as if he has some kind of sick fetish towards me. For that matter, it seems that you all can't keep my name out of your mouth.
yo,mofokkers,ahs dun jaws in white mans lingo on de bords here sometimes even tho ahs aint a uncle tommy no mores.shuckin an jivin suits mah talents now.no wat i sayin?ahs dun be cookin up a bunch o chitlins,den ahs go shoot some hoops wif mah home boyz den weese goes to Ann Arbor an does a invashun in a rich geezers crib.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13674 Feb 17, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have that not so fresh feeling douche your mouth out with m.a.s.I.n.g.a.l.e prissy missy.Bwwwwwwwa 5372/7734 W.P.W.W cleaning up America 2013 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong, we can't stand smelly coal haulers.
5372 is a Registered Trademark. Do not use it again, this is your 2nd warning.
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#13679 Feb 17, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey K-FART actually we feed you and your pack of uncivilized primitive primate welfare residents of the chimp house @ the zoo so be thankful for what you're provided lazy boot lip c00ns.This message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W 88/7734 cleaning up America campaign 2013 Stay white Stay strong you can't go wrong.Clowns Rule!!!!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13680 Feb 17, 2013
Now that's better..
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

#13682 Feb 17, 2013
Reverend Al Chimpton wrote:
Now I be sayin dat it be da direcshun of da erecshun of da black man to give da protecshun in da formelashun of da comunicashun in da rite way as brotha Jackson be sayin to and witout da freedums of havin rappers be does wat dat do witch it be rappin and raping an killin den da fomalashun be da blackinisashun of da cuntry an da govment be responseebull fo da outcum of the outhouses of da black peeple an ifs dis is not edumacated in da govment an white folk be not allows us to be has are freedums den day shood bees edumacated an puts under emeedeeat niggerazashun tranin to ejaculates da prablum in odor to give da black peeples dare freedums wit or wit out dare helps and wit are redbone Presidents Obama fornicated aproovell!
Reverend Chimpton has definitely evolved to peeling bananas with his feet. That's quite an achievement for an Apefrican. If only other Apefricans would aspire to be like you Reverend Chimpton, the world would be OTAY!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13683 Feb 17, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
you're nothing but an apes cheap entertainment for the night...
darius, lamont and shit eeta are all waiting for you to free them from the dungeon....
I bet your father will be real proud when you bring home the black man....
You dumb white bits you amuse me..
You and InaneClownPusse are both hung up on the twisted sex fantasies. You two should flip a coin to determine which of you will be "bottom" tonight. I have my fingers crossed for you, Vinnie.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13685 Feb 17, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You and InaneClownPusse are both hung up on the twisted sex fantasies. You two should flip a coin to determine which of you will be "bottom" tonight. I have my fingers crossed for you, Vinnie.
Now THAT'S Funny!
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#13686 Feb 17, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Charlatan s.t.f.u.before you get verbally back handed like a $2-truck stop h00ker now get out there a make me some $$$$7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!.and by the way stay off the crack you're looking to skinny.rotflmao
qixlix

Pittsburgh, PA

#13688 Feb 17, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... Rock or a Hard Place

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13689 Feb 17, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Charlatan s.t.f.u.before you get verbally back handed like a $2-truck stop h00ker now get out there a make me some $$$$7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!.and by the way stay off the crack you're looking to skinny.rotflmao
Don't get all hostile, InaneClownPusse. If Vinnie gets bottom, you can wear the wig, fishnets, and lipstick. He picked out the shade of w hore especially for you.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13692 Feb 17, 2013
LMAO! That Charlie girl is taking you tinkerbells to the wood shed. It's about time you Nancy Boys cry uncle before she makes you smoke each others poles! LOL!
WPWW 1212

Dawsonville, GA

#13693 Feb 17, 2013
Test.
4+1 2-1
4-1 1+1
4+3 4-3
1+1 0+2
Test. Mudshark alert. Coal Burner alarm. Code 3. This is not a drill. Repeat. This is not a drill. Mudshark has been spotted. Use Mudshark repellent 1488. Repeat use repellent 1488.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#13694 Feb 17, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
charlie called he said you gave him aids.......
do us all a favor you dumb broad and be on your way to the doctors so we can figure out what that nasty stench izzz coming from that big pusseee of yours.......
you have that face not even a mother could love.....
your father has disowned you for being a nigha slut...
now you have nothing but your crack pipe and your half black baby that charlie is sick of paying for.....
now please head to jamaica or africa so you can raise your half ape child where it belongs...
You certainly are an angry little racist. Mommy and daddy insults? Really? Lmao.

Don't keep InaneClownPusse waiting too long, Bottom Boy.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#13696 Feb 17, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get all hostile, InaneClownPusse. If Vinnie gets bottom, you can wear the wig, fishnets, and lipstick. He picked out the shade of w hore especially for you.
That's funny lol

Location hidden

#13698 Feb 17, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
Hey you dumb spook...
the zoo is waiting for your return..
you have to start training for that thing they do with the seals but they said they will accomodate you instead of throwing fish at you they said it will be fried chicken.........
get to work mudsharks all the children can't wait to watch the show at seaworld.......
say it loud and proud us blacks b to re tar dead to dress our selves we izz scared tuu look in da mirror cuz we dont want to see how ugleeee we are......
you kneegrows are good for nothing and you know it.... ROTFLMAO
Go freshen up for your sausagefest, Vinnie. InaneClownPusse is ready to treat you like the sniveling bich that you are.

Location hidden

#13702 Feb 17, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
You're a sad creature i don't even think doctor phil would care to help people like you.....
Go check into a rehab so you can come off the crack and heroin..
sound good to you charlie's mean ugly girl???
Eventually you will get tired of being a prostitute and being ran through......
You will hit rock bottom with no where to turn because your pimps won't be there for you in the end........
You have quite a twisted and childlike imagination, Vinnie. You're like a sadist with down syndrome. Lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huber Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 29 min PASStyme2retireUR... 31,129
"Is there an ISIS crisis at levy time?" 6 hr Leon Harrison 1
ING is now Yoya, a brand-new investment and ret... 11 hr Leon Harison 3
This is your lucky Monday! 11 hr Leon Harison 7
Riverside Police (Sep '11) 21 hr Do Something 22
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri Vic 231
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! Fri Library Lover 40
•••
•••
Huber Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••