of 4
Next Last
whogivesacrap

Dayton, OH

#64 May 22, 2012
masterofconcretepourers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah you are way off
First of all, we were discussing the overall problems with Gangster clubs in ANY AREA. And naming them off. If you get the crust out of your eyes, and backread the thread, you'll see that
Second of all, what the does the correlation drawn between section 8 and robberies? Are you calling section 8 recipients criminals?
Are you really this ignorant offline?
I'd certain welcome you to say it to my face in person
Let me know a time and location convenient for you
So what is your definition of a "Gangster"?
masterofconcrete pourers

Cincinnati, OH

#65 May 26, 2012
Trouble in Huber wrote:
Well I guess we haven't learned a damn thing about from the past. So we now have a thug night club in Huber Heights. Club Heat will bring nothing but trouble. Just what we need a bunch of pants hanging off thugs shooting guns off at closing time. Nice!!! Keep this up and all the decent people will move out of Huber and the thugs will take it over.
They apparently want the crackheads to take over Huber also.
eagle

United States

#66 May 29, 2012
Why isn't it closed?
LOL at your dumb ass

Long Beach, CA

#67 Jul 14, 2012
masterofconcretepourers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah you are way off
First of all, we were discussing the overall problems with Gangster clubs in ANY AREA. And naming them off. If you get the crust out of your eyes, and backread the thread, you'll see that
Second of all, what the does the correlation drawn between section 8 and robberies? Are you calling section 8 recipients criminals?
Are you really this ignorant offline?
I'd certain welcome you to say it to my face in person
Let me know a time and location convenient for you
You're actually challenging some one to a face to face on the computer??? Tough guy...not. But we can test that, The Beacon Lounge. July 15th at high noon pardner! Lol, you douchebag.
Fact Checker

Cincinnati, OH

#68 Sep 19, 2012
Why is this still open?
WhitesRule

Dayton, OH

#69 Jan 29, 2013
This proves our point. This is how these people act. Let me axe you something...oh I mean ask...lol. God bless the 2nd amendment! QUOTE who="Thuglife"]Here we com in all our ghetto glory!!! And we LOVE white women!!!
Reality

Cincinnati, OH

#70 Mar 23, 2013
As much as you want to have a nightclub in Huber Heights, there are many other places to locate and the fact that it upsets soooo many people compared to the patronage of the club itself. Majority rules. Have some empathy. Sure you might think I don't, but I've given it some real deep thought. Many young people need a place to go and feel welcome, but the kind of "fun" that can be committed to while drunk is a sloppy fun. Not safe, no compassion. Please think about other's before you fight for "A place of your own." You'd probably just go somewhere else that's a dime a dozen. I have nothing against party goer's but I have everything against un-empathetic people who don't work with the community they're living with. Your community is your home and your neighbors, when did they come before your simplistic party views?
Snm85

Troy, OH

#71 May 11, 2013
Well here it's is guys..2 years later and all ur comments were very true about club heat in huber heights. It's sad and tragic but a young man lost his life last night due to a shooting at this piece of crap hell hole and others are in the hospital as they are too victims of this horrible shooting...this "club" aka little dayton needs to go the way of the dodo bird! It's garbage, it's trashy, and it's dark! Bull crap!! The stupid owners need to take there dump somewhere it belongs- like trotwood!! Clubs and bars are meant to be used for personal entertainment not a freaking shooting range. A human being is dead and others are injured and for what purpose?? The judge who allowed for these vaginas to keep there liquore lisence is to be blamed for this crime as well!! Go to hell!!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#72 May 11, 2013
Trouble in Huber wrote:
Well I guess we haven't learned a damn thing about from the past. So we now have a thug night club in Huber Heights. Club Heat will bring nothing but trouble. Just what we need a bunch of pants hanging off thugs shooting guns off at closing time. Nice!!! Keep this up and all the decent people will move out of Huber and the thugs will take it over.
https://www.change.org/petitions/huber-height...
Take out the trash

Columbus, OH

#73 May 14, 2013
This is why I moved the hell out of "Homey Hts" in 2010! Miami co gangsta free for more than 100 yrs AND WE WILL KEEP IT THAT WAY UNDERSTAND THAT!!!!5802
great job

Dayton, OH

#74 May 17, 2013
Trouble in Huber wrote:
This was wrote long ago and you were right!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huber Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Matt Morrow? (Oct '15) 1 hr Tmac 98
News Phil Donahue's Visit (May '08) Tue C Kersey 6
Donny out of jail so soon wow. Jun 26 dont live in piqua 2
Adult movie theaters (Sep '12) Jun 26 Tantor 14
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 26 True That 20,946
God Loves You Jun 25 God owes me money 3
who and where is skunk Jun 25 Smoke Em Up 4

Huber Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huber Heights Mortgages