rta is destroying huber heights

rta is destroying huber heights

Posted in the Huber Heights Forum

GO AWAY RTA

Dayton, OH

#1 Jan 2, 2010
If we did not learn anything from the fall of the Salem Mall, we are about to learn it all over again with Huber Heights.
wayne high

Dayton, OH

#2 Jan 2, 2010
GO AWAY RTA wrote:
If we did not learn anything from the fall of the Salem Mall, we are about to learn it all over again with Huber Heights.
They won't learn and people will call you racisit for saying that, but its not a race thing. I have lived in Huber Heights all my life. We have always had diffrent races live here due to the Air Force Base. We grew up together and our familes had the same values. No matter what color you were, you got out of line your parents would beat your a##. As soon as RTA went countywide, criminals and punks saw it as a way for cheap transportation into the city. I remember some punks use to the ride the bus to Huber and steal a car to drive back.
albert

Springboro, OH

#3 Jan 2, 2010
Damn right they are and everywhere else that big green bus of trouble goes.
Woodrow

United States

#4 Jan 31, 2010
As long you come out of your house once in awhile and chat with your neighbors and know your neighbors somewhat, we can all watch out for one another, RTA has been here for a long time, we have a decent police department here, I have no worries and I live in an older section of Huber too.
look around

Dayton, OH

#5 May 4, 2010
Woodrow wrote:
As long you come out of your house once in awhile and chat with your neighbors and know your neighbors somewhat, we can all watch out for one another, RTA has been here for a long time, we have a decent police department here, I have no worries and I live in an older section of Huber too.
Oh really now, RTA has brought nothing but trouble to Huber Heights. They have a cop not a security guard a Huber cop assigned to Showcase on the weekends. Speaking of neighbors, I have some that were shipped to Huber from a rough housing project in Dayton. They play loud rapp music, drink, smoke crack, yell and cuss and even fired some guns. Yeah neigbors I wanna get toknow. No thanks. Huber is getting more Ghetto by the minute. Before someone yells racial sh-t, dont even try it. We have always been diverse in this town.
jolly roger

Miamisburg, OH

#6 Jun 12, 2010
so the problem with our economy is public transportation? that's about the dumbest thing i've ever heard
alphagirl

Wimberley, TX

#7 Sep 8, 2010
I have lived in HH for over 20 years and I cannot believe how some of the neighborhoods have gone down, especially the condos. The litter strewn up and down the streets is over the top. The residents seem not to care about their streets and drives enough to keep it clean. I have talked to some neighbors about this and responses are indifference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huber Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ridgeville Christian, Dayton Christian merging (Jun '07) 2 hr Ridgeville Lion 34
"Amish" heaters and EdenPURE heaters--Watch OUT! (Dec '08) 3 hr Mountainman26 575
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Mike torres 20,504
Chris Mulcahy 3 hr Sunny 18
People Are Saying... 6 hr Go Blue Forever 20
Let's get freaky with Maytal Levi! (Jan '15) 6 hr Sky King 7
News Police use taser on blind woman with cancer (Jul '08) 9 hr Dionna Harris 191

Huber Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huber Heights Mortgages