Company layoff&more after Obama reele...

Company layoff&more after Obama reelection

Posted in the Huber Heights Forum

Jude

AOL

#1 Nov 10, 2012
This list is huge; and don't blame me as I didn't vote for Obama.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/how-many-busi...
whatever

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Jude wrote:
This list is huge; and don't blame me as I didn't vote for Obama.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/how-many-busi...
Oh, so your blaming the republicans. What difference would it have been if Obama did not win, the corporate bosses would not have laid anyone off, it is a disgrace these businesses are so dirty to the working people, because they donated big time to the Romney campaign, and expected their reward to be, not to let the Bush tax breaks retire, and to deregulate. Well their big monies did not win, so now THEY, the business heads are taking it out on their own workers. It isn't hurting them a bit, they just want to make the peeons as they call them, THINK Obama's re-election cost their jobs. Just a bunch of spoiled millionaires, who should not be taking their hatred for Obama out on the working people.
Gun Nut

Dayton, OH

#3 Nov 12, 2012
What happens when the stockholders, partners, owners and bosses simply say: "Things are too tough and I have had enough. It's time for me to quit because I no longer give a shit."?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huber Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Save Mother Earth! 5 hr Literature Lover 3
Hold it! Hold it! 5 hr Net Nut 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr NotInPotatoQuality 20,387
dirty drug detective (Jun '13) Sat Expose Evil 4
Regarding NATO: Jul 23 The Duke of Hazard 3
Welfare state? Jul 23 The Duke of Hazard 3
2 Cute new guys moved in over by Johannsen Dr. (Jun '15) Jul 21 Hunglikeahorse 4

Huber Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huber Heights Mortgages