The Costs Of Illegal Immigration To O...

The Costs Of Illegal Immigration To Ohioans (2012)

Posted in the Huber Heights Forum

Since: Dec 09

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Ohio has a rapidly growing illegal alien population of about 110,000 persons, nearly tripling since 2000. That population represents a major burden on the state's taxpayers and on the state budget. The costs imposed on law-abiding Ohioans are unfair and unwelcome even in the best of times, but are especially burdensome at a time when the state is facing an $8 billion revenue deficit which has led to a proposed slashing of funding for local governments by 25 percent in fiscal 2012 and by 50 percent in 2013.2
Ohio's illegal immigrant population costs the state's taxpayers an estimated $879 million per year for education, medical care, law enforcement, social services and other government services. The annual fiscal burden amounts to about $200 per Ohio household headed by a U.S. citizen.

http://www.fairus.org/publications/the-costs-...
Gun Nut

Tipp City, OH

#2 Jan 26, 2013
I deserve me a pretty petite sweet sexy one to do my housework and spousework, and to empty my gun.
Juse

Hamilton, OH

#3 Jan 26, 2013
And Sarah Pain was right about death panels for seniors who were taxpayers while the Democrats are OK with giving government support to 12,000 illegals that will cost us billions of dollars.
http://marketdailynews.com/2013/01/01/democra...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huber Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr agree 20,506
"Beck can cause Trump to lose this election!" Tue Eric Cartman Auth... 2
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Tue Unfortunate 31,938
People Are Saying... Mon Go Blue Forever 26
SUH Dude Mon Not a Fan of Leon... 4
"Mike Turner ought to thank Fuyao" Aug 28 Not a Fan of Leon... 2
"Amish" heaters and EdenPURE heaters--Watch OUT! (Dec '08) Aug 27 Eddie 576

Huber Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huber Heights Mortgages