First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mr Spock

Loveland, OH

#1 Oct 30, 2012
Now, try and spin this one SW(and your socks will be here too I'm sure)

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/2696-chris-...
DeeDee Tea

Washington, DC

#2 Oct 30, 2012
He basically told Romney to come kiss his big fat RINO a$$.
Mr Spock

Loveland, OH

#3 Oct 30, 2012
DeeDee Tea wrote:
He basically told Romney to come kiss his big fat RINO a$$.
It's amazing on how many Romney ass kissers "don't get it". It's bad when one of your own party members throws you under the bus.

Wait, the same thing Romney did to 47% of the USA. I call it sweet revenge!
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#4 Oct 30, 2012
All Christie did was thank Obama for reacting exactly the way he had to in this storm if he wasn't going to be seen as incredibly crass. Obama had no choice but to suspend his campaign for a few days.
Christie did not endorse Obama for re-election. Big difference Harvey.
Citizen

Winchester, KY

#5 Oct 31, 2012
The Media is pushing Obama down the throats of America with lies of better unemployment, Economy improvements, jobs.... if not for all the denied unemployment benefits the % of unemployment would probably be over ten percent....how many people who have new jobs make less that they made ten years ago..... If Obama would have spent half the time he spent trying to become a millionaire while in office, and to be known by everyone in the world..... How many others Presidents released books while in office????? they wait till they are out of office....not Obama he released two (2) while in office, and has been on every talk show day & nighttime on T.V...... Maybe he could have been a good president, but he was to busy doing everything other than leading this country..... It took over 200 years to get to 9.2 Trillion in Debt, it took Obama four year to add another Seven Trillion to it!!!! Election coming soon, if Obama is back in the white house, this country will be bankrupt or under world order before his term is over!!!!
Mary 37

Gaston, SC

#6 Oct 31, 2012
If Obama wins Goodbye Americaaaaaa
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#7 Oct 31, 2012
Obama and Christie will be touring the Jersey shore.

Guess who lives on the Jersey shore? The rich, the 1%! Oceanfront property is notoriously expensive. They aren't going to view the property losses and the suffering of the poor or the middle class.

They are going to view the property losses of rich Democrat donors! It's just a photo op.
leftright

United States

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Gunner

AOL

#9 Oct 31, 2012
The NY Times and other liberal rags endorse Obama!

NY Times Called Bush’s 2.7% GDP a ‘Letdown,’ But Obama’s Lower GDP a ‘Steady Improvement’
By: Brent Baker | October 30, 2012 | 22:00

The leftist bias of the New York Times beautifully encapsulated in seven words used about a week before two presidential elections. Headline over Saturday’s editorial on the third quarter GDP creeping up to 2.0 percent under Democrat Barack Obama:“Slow but Steady Improvement.” Headline twenty years ago (October 29, 1992) when Republican incumbent George H.W. Bush was in the White House and the third quarter GDP nearly doubled to 2.7 percent:“Gross National Letdown.”

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/#ixzz2Atoipq2L
Obama 2012

AOL

#10 Oct 31, 2012
Governor Christie thought he would be the VP, instead Romney threw him under the bus, ignored him during a crises. Now the Governor turned on the
tables on Romney. He is prasing the President for his leadership under crises.

Keep up the good work all Obama supporters. Good job Governor Christie.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#11 Oct 31, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
Governor Christie thought he would be the VP, instead Romney threw him under the bus, ignored him during a crises. Now the Governor turned on the
tables on Romney. He is prasing the President for his leadership under crises.
Keep up the good work all Obama supporters. Good job Governor Christie.
Oh please. Christie is on record saying he did not want to be VP. Do you know what Christie did today? He kept Obama off the campaign trail, doing what is expected of every president during a natural disaster, surveying the damage. Obama did nothing special today, nothing at all. In fact, in the past he has skipped his presidential duty to get a close up look at what people are suffering. He never did bother to aid the victims of the Nashville floods a few years ago. He wasn't running for re-election then; besides they were all Republicans anyway.
Christie kept Obama from ginning up votes today. The joke is on you.
rear ended

Oneida, TN

#12 Oct 31, 2012
Christie is a big butted gay boy.
Obama 2012

AOL

#13 Oct 31, 2012
Social Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. Christie is on record saying he did not want to be VP. Do you know what Christie did today? He kept Obama off the campaign trail, doing what is expected of every president during a natural disaster, surveying the damage. Obama did nothing special today, nothing at all. In fact, in the past he has skipped his presidential duty to get a close up look at what people are suffering. He never did bother to aid the victims of the Nashville floods a few years ago. He wasn't running for re-election then; besides they were all Republicans anyway.
Christie kept Obama from ginning up votes today. The joke is on you.
Romney should have been telling the people what he would do, and been in NJ helping, not in Ohio putting on a show for votes. He is a fake.
Dr Phil

United States

#14 Nov 1, 2012
DeeDee Tea wrote:
He basically told Romney to come kiss his big fat RINO a$$.
yeah buddy
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#15 Nov 1, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney should have been telling the people what he would do, and been in NJ helping, not in Ohio putting on a show for votes. He is a fake.
Collecting food and supplies for people who have lost everything isn't helpful? Tell that to the poorest of the poor who are still without electricity.
Tell that to the food banks that are dealing with flooding.
Do you really think nobody wants what Romney has collected?
Obama 2012

AOL

#16 Nov 1, 2012
Social Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Collecting food and supplies for people who have lost everything isn't helpful? Tell that to the poorest of the poor who are still without electricity.
Tell that to the food banks that are dealing with flooding.
Do you really think nobody wants what Romney has collected?
He was just putting on a show the greedy lying no good bastard. There isn't anything to him. Nothing but a bunch of lies.
Fan of Leon The Man

Lewisburg, OH

#17 Nov 1, 2012
No, he did not.
masterofconcrete pourers

Loveland, OH

#18 Nov 1, 2012
Fan of Leon The Man wrote:
No, he did not.
Who didn't do what, Leon?

Writer? My ass! You can't even form sentences. Your Kentucky education is showing!
masterofconcrete pourers

Loveland, OH

#19 Nov 1, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was just putting on a show the greedy lying no good bastard. There isn't anything to him. Nothing but a bunch of lies.
Now Bloomy is endorsing Obama.

Damn, them Repuke dominoes are falling fast, I tell ya!
The Duke of Hazard

Lewisburg, OH

#20 Nov 1, 2012
masterofconcretepourers wrote:
<quoted text>
Who didn't do what, Leon?
Writer? My ass! You can't even form sentences. Your Kentucky education is showing!
Soooooooooo...YOU are smarter than everybody in Kentucky? Aren't you rich and lucky!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huber Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Hiawatha 19,847
News Former Channel 7 anchor hired by Channel 2 (Nov '12) Fri Leroy 17
Can we please have a vacation from masturbation? Apr 23 Dork of Hazard 4
Don't drive your cars to and from bars! Apr 22 Mr Harrison 1
local prostitute caught with senior meals on wh... Apr 22 Its the Harp Lager 7
"notice to my public" Apr 21 James Justice 5
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation Apr 20 t8rsalad 7
More from around the web

Huber Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]