High tech NASA missile secrets leaked...

High tech NASA missile secrets leaked to china!

Posted in the Huber Heights Forum

TW b

AOL

#1 Feb 24, 2013
While our Government is stonewalling the investigation.http://www.foxne ws.com/politics/2013/02/22/nas a-missile-defense-tech-leaked- to-china-sources-say/?test=lat estnews
Gun Nut

Englewood, OH

#2 Feb 24, 2013
...by the 500,000 current and past Chinese students and graduates who worked and studied here, and did not take dumbass classes, the best of the best who had to take and pass real tests; unlike our social justice pests?
Loony Lib

Englewood, OH

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Oh, if only we could infect their schools with fools! Instead of English, Math and Science, we could do the same time of PC indoctrination that has taken the place of useful education, at least here I fear, oh dear. Serious subjects are so hard and boring, they have our little texters and tweeters snoring and ignoring. They won't be mad or sad, unless they have to leave Mom and Dad.
The Duke of Hazard

Lewisburg, OH

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Here's the deal or we will squeal, and with our bitchin' deport and cut off all of you Chinese students with your full-paid student aid, grants and tuition! But I must mention that you Chinese girls and guys should not spy, but give us profit and joy, by simply designing, but not copying or stealing, our civilian consumer technology and toys. So, only learn and use science that is good, and not use it for military missions in foreign 'hoods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huber Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
7-26-15 Updated sincere form letter 10 hr The Old Cold Warrior 3
Trump was a draft dodger 10 hr The Old Cold Warrior 8
Donate to Disadvantaged American Victims! Jul 25 Disadvantaged Victim 1
Jerry Springer goofed with the truth Jul 24 The Hack Checker 5
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation Jul 24 Leon Harrison 28
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) Jul 24 Some random guy 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huber Heights Mortgages