Peterson Is Back

There are 1 comment on the Fox Sports story from Aug 26, 2012, titled Peterson Is Back. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

One of the top uncommitted prospects in Ohio for the Class of 2013 is Huber Heights Wayne defensive lineman Lovell Peterson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

Since: Aug 12

Englewood, OH

#1 Aug 26, 2012
"Peterson is back": I have watched Lovell Peterson play for Wayne High School since his freshman year. In his first game he played outside on the OL. He didn't block anyone. His 2nd game he had been moved to Offensive Guard. Here he was forced to block. His Jr. year he played Center, and he tested for Center at the 2012 Niki Camp, Columbus, OH. Last night was the first time I had seen him on defense in all his years at Wayne. Peterson appears to be a better fit on the DL than the OL, and as last night's game continued and the weather cooled, his game picked up.

Wayne played Winston Woods of Cincinnati, OH and won the game. Peterson was more of a factor in the 2nd half than in the 1st half. There are several other players on Wayne's team that colleges need to take a look at: WR - Jesse Bray (Sr) is worth a look for he has good hands and speed. Wayne RB McFadden shows some flash and deserves a good look. DB- Jordan Whitfield & DL - Nadavion Jackson were also impressive in last nights win.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huber Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Optical Shop In Meijer (Sep '13) 12 min gypsysoul 5
CARMEL INDIANA High school Homosexual rape tapes (Jul '10) 8 hr Smokersstink 6
Looking for Timothy Brinnon 13 hr key 1
Where did constitutional conservative Republica... 14 hr Leon Harrison 3
Report Smoking Violations (May '10) 17 hr Smokersstink 21
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation Tue Fan of Leon The Man 18
Why Do Whites Smell Like Wet Dogs? Tue Insider 8
More from around the web

Huber Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE