First few step onto Grand Canyon Skywalk

First few step onto Grand Canyon Skywalk

There are 2 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Mar 20, 2007, titled First few step onto Grand Canyon Skywalk. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

Indian leaders and former astronauts stepped gingerly beyond the Grand Canyon's rim Tuesday, staring through the glass floor and into the 4,000-foot chasm below during the opening ceremony for a new observation ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

Bill B

United States

#1 Mar 21, 2007
I think this will be a good thing for the Hualapai people.
Why should there be any conern from the environmentalists? We have been doing the same thing with the Crand Canyon, making it a 'tourist trap'. But now that someone else is trying to make something good for there people, we think its wrong.
Who was here first and who does the land belong to???
PJ58B

United States

#2 Mar 21, 2007
What a waste. To destroy the natural beauty of the land this way. And Indians say they are the keepers of the land. Yea, right. Theya re no less greedy than the white man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hualapai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brothers Tire and Repair (May '15) Wed Outraged customer 6
Are there any black people in kingman Az (Mar '15) Wed Moroni 11
Gay/bis in kingman az? (Dec '14) Jul 8 Tacheon69 30
Young Gays Jul 7 Tacheon69 2
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) Jul 7 Sopr 12,325
Kingman Police Department Corruption (Mar '10) May '17 Anonymous 78
Relocating to Dolan Springs (Jan '16) May '17 Anonymous 8

Hualapai Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance