Man Sentenced Over Cat Rescue Shooting

Man Sentenced Over Cat Rescue Shooting

There are 2 comments on the Sioux City Journal story from Apr 17, 2007, titled Man Sentenced Over Cat Rescue Shooting. In it, Sioux City Journal reports that:

“The state's position is that if it's the first time or the 20th time, prison is appropriate”

KINGMAN, Ariz. - A man who shot at firefighters after they refused to get his cat out of a tree has been sentenced to five months in jail. via Sioux City Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sioux City Journal.

jason lane

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Apr 18, 2007
5 months what is that? Shouldn't it be like attempted murder what kind of town is kingman turning into? Crackheads and crazies. Sounds to me like the city needs a dramatic change. Do something before it becomes too bad to correct i would like to live in kingman for the rest of my life but not if the city doesn't take some affirmative action to make and better and safer place to live.
S to the S

Kingman, AZ

#2 Apr 19, 2007
I dare you to find a true 'crackhead' out here Jason, we're all methheads and we don't take kindly to your name calling. :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hualapai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fired Kingman Police officer appeals (Apr '10) Jan 12 Hello 12
Development in Kingman or Golden Valley Jan 3 Realist 1
Freeway Interchanges Dec '17 Realist 7
Review: Rides 'n' Rods Auto Sales (Jun '14) Dec '17 Kalli Cropper 5
property taxes Dec '17 lonfu 5
Internet latency and congestion in kingman area (Apr '17) Dec '17 lonfu 6
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) Dec '17 SOPR 12,332

Hualapai Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance