Kingman's Drug Dealers & Drug User List
workin man

United States

#91 Feb 12, 2011
coaldigger wrote:
Biggest @$$ho!e drug dealer in Kingman is Mike McCloskey. He moved east for the last 8 months, but believe he's moving back. This looser is in bed with the KPD too. And dates a woman who worked at KRMC that is a drug user. She was a PA for Kingman Family Practice until last spring. She lost her job because of drugs.
Wouldn't submit a hair sample drug test, didn't go back to work, so she ironically kept her record clean. KRMC wanted her to do the drug test because she had an overdose in Maui on March 12,2010
let's clear this up the man smearing people here is a stalker named marcus dial complete loser if u really want to post something based in truth
YeahRight

Kingman, AZ

#92 Feb 15, 2011
OMFG! Coaldigger/Stalker strikes again! your also named just curious. Dude your so caught up in your own BS you cant see what your doing is wrong. I'm thinking you spend alot of time looking through peoples windows in the night.
workin man

United States

#93 Feb 17, 2011
YeahRight wrote:
OMFG! Coaldigger/Stalker strikes again! your also named just curious. Dude your so caught up in your own BS you cant see what your doing is wrong. I'm thinking you spend alot of time looking through peoples windows in the night.
hey we really appreciate u seeing what is going on here I am a victim of coal digger/just curious on going character assault we really need help with this anyone else who knows of his post please contact us you have no idea the lengths this man has gone so please if anyone can help please do thank you
daddy

Gallup, NM

#94 Jul 26, 2011
coaldigger, or is it gold digger, do you want her money because she left you and is a doctor..
you are a sorry person, let her go she doesnt want you anymore she is now married to mike and they are very happy and living the american dream, with both their incomes they are high class. you need to go home or go get lost your crazy and need mental help.... this is from a close friend of both and honestly go get help it will help you move on and god will forgive you for your sins.
Bojazer

Harvest, AL

#95 Feb 14, 2012
I think the list is a great idea and have started one everywhere I go. For instance in Huntsville Alabama there is a drug dealer with benefits (well off parents) who has been dealing since high school and even though he has a good job with his father's company, Lee Builders, he continues to deal. His name is Anthony (Tony) D. Lee and is the son of Bruce Lee. Even though the police know of him, he his father has kept him out of serious criminal convictions. He and his family are red necks that have been successful in business. List him on all drug related sites you come across and all the rest you can identify.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#96 Feb 23, 2012
Lets all do our part and keep the list active. This is our community and if we help each other to identify these people then we will be more protective of our families and property if and when they snake into our neighborhood.
robert andrew bruce

Vancouver, Canada

#97 Jun 16, 2012
a repeated drug user in vancouver. Native housing across tinsle town, also wanted on a bench warrant, dangerous and a thief, prhaps senors..
Wow

Chatsworth, CA

#98 Nov 16, 2012
You are all nutty!
noname

Simi Valley, CA

#99 Dec 27, 2012
Crystal dawn perez 24 has at least 3 kids under age 8 and 1 very small infant sells meth crack weed pills etc has pounds of drugs in her house and of course no job and on welfare lives on harrod ave i think 4228 and drives a dark blue intrepid
lil mama

Simi Valley, CA

#100 Dec 28, 2012
noname wrote:
Crystal dawn perez 24 has at least 3 kids under age 8 and 1 very small infant sells meth crack weed pills etc has pounds of drugs in her house and of course no job and on welfare lives on harrod ave i think 4228 and drives a dark blue intrepid
wow i agree that shes a piece of shit but this isnt the place to say it go to the police dea cps but putting it on here does nothing for those poor little girls
Grimreaper

Sanford, TX

#101 Dec 31, 2012
Still not convinced wrote:
I agree that law enforcement should be encouraged to take down the bad guys. Unfortunately, here in Kingman too many of the bad guys are LAW ENFORCEMENT. I have witnessed a policeman tazer an 80 or so year old man and proceeded to kick him when he fell! They claim he was resisting arrest. I had the misfortune to witness this when I first moved here. I saw the entire thing. He never resisted arrest! I heard him say, please my wife is ill and bam they tazered him. Of course the other police on the scene agreed that he had resisted and it did'nt matter what the bystanders like me had seen. The authorities did'nt want to hear it. This was in a public place and I still to this day picture that old man falling to he ground. He looked like my grandfather. How sad! I guess this incident has put local law enforement low on my list.
Dont be surprised much like in san juan county new mexico the police may be involved with the meth dealers.You may want to bring in the F.B.I. to investigate,the best thing one can do anymore as corrupt as the government has become to mind ones own business.That bust may have been to merely get rid of their competitors.Im just saying Dont be SURPRISED.
NOW

Bullhead City, AZ

#102 Jan 1, 2013
Ey !!! list some drug dealers in here!!! im out of my stash and need to know where to go hook up!
Thanks
country girl

Kingman, AZ

#103 Sep 8, 2013
lol
Kingman Folk

Iola, KS

#104 Sep 11, 2013
You guys really need to realize that if you got druggie problems then get rid of the problems. It isn't really hard to get rid of them.
bitch wood

Lucerne Valley, CA

#105 Oct 30, 2013
Cindy wood is a drug addict,and nosy stalker.She says shes a good mother,but drug addicts are not! She should lose her kids.She lives downtown kingman on chesnut and walnut.
concern citizen

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#106 Nov 21, 2013
Yes I know cindy, she goes to lake havesu a lot? Her half sister tamera weaver (wood) lives there.
D-K-W

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#107 Nov 21, 2013
You mean Tamara weaver works in needles ca.
Mancuso

Stevens Point, WI

#108 Jan 18, 2014
Brett Gyllenskog
Drug dealers on Neal ave

Golden Valley, AZ

#109 Jul 30, 2014
Don't know their names, I just call them scumbag losers. Neither one of them can seem to keep a car so I guess they even suck at being low life drains on society. Hope you end up in prison or go to hell you f***ing losers.
humptity

Bullhead City, AZ

#110 Jul 30, 2014
maki sushi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hualapai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young Gays Tue Suckdatdick 1
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) Jun 15 brian 12,322
Kingman Police Department Corruption (Mar '10) May '17 Anonymous 78
Relocating to Dolan Springs (Jan '16) May '17 Anonymous 8
Internet latency and congestion in kingman area May '17 sparechange 2
Brothers Tire and Repair (May '15) May '17 Mark 5
Tree farmer May '17 MasterGardener 4

Hualapai Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance