Incumbent: New Kingman schools may no...

Incumbent: New Kingman schools may not open in fall

There are 1 comment on the The Kingman Daily Miner story from Oct 25, 2010, titled Incumbent: New Kingman schools may not open in fall. In it, The Kingman Daily Miner reports that:

Year-round school, new school openings and how to do more with fewer resources were among the topics discussed by four candidates running for the Kingman Unified School District Governing Board Thursday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kingman Daily Miner.

okay

Kingman, AZ

#1 Oct 25, 2010
this ciubtry is the only one that i know of that has 4 day school weeks, allso only 9 month schools, the rest of the world has full time schooling and some countries even longer hoours, after school,india,china,japan,germa ny, and many others produce some of the worlds best graduates, in math medicine, and so on, I guess they are back wards,and the usa is just ahead of the whole thing huh ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hualapai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kingman Police Department Corruption (Mar '10) Nov 28 Cindy Kohli 71
Kingman's Drug Dealers & Drug User List (Aug '07) Nov 25 Nobody 122
News Court wants to hustle up DUI cases (Feb '06) Nov 15 Concerned 90
Moving to Golden Valley (Mar '11) Nov 11 SuziequeISmine 109
Journey Church (Jan '12) Nov 7 Concerned 7
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) Oct '16 Just Me 12,308
News Suspect sought in Kingman shooting (Jul '15) Oct '16 Robin Peacock 2

Hualapai Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance