Since: Jan 11

United States

#73 Jan 19, 2011
Succubus wrote:
<quoted text>
First, your an idiot. Second, your a moron. Third, you aren't making any damn sense. I wouldn't be surprised if you were either that skanky Kelly Ellison or that nasty ass Lisa Rodrick or some other nasty skank hoe that he is or has messed with. Worry about your own "baby daddy" or "baby momma" or however you idiots put it!!
ray fry wont to know who you are you think you know so much about him are you can wright him at 886 rush lane imboden ar.72434 if you can wright

United States

#74 Jan 19, 2011
all-about_it wrote:
<quoted text>hey jackass i got dna tests that prove hes the fathner of them all soo shut up if you dont know what you talkin about im glad to know you care enuf to talk bout me
this is ray fry and i wont a copy of the dna test and this is my address 886 rush lane imboden ar.72434 be looking forward to see them in the mail cant wait

United States

#75 Jan 19, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u talking about the man that has a daughter named Jessica that stays in trouble
do you have a pic of jessica if you do i wont one if you do send to my girlfriend at [email protected]

United States

#76 Jan 19, 2011
just me wrote:
dont u just love when SCUM defend SCUM. I can say what i waqnt about the p.o.s. cause my tax money takes care of him and all his nasty ass family. ray seriously why dont u shoot urself and do us all a BIG favor? Noone would miss u and it would probably the single most constructive half-way decnt thing u have done in ur whole life. thank u and good day people
it take scum to talk the shit that you said if anyone need to shoot them self it would be you if yhe world would be better off with out you

Lancaster, TX

#77 Jan 22, 2011
ALL_ABOUT_IT wrote:
your a dumbass LISA
you people wont to get on here and call people name they need to take along hard look at them self because you are the dumbass how many off yea know ray or lisa yes lisa is with ray and they are happy yea need to get alife lisa a nice woman
Succubus

Jonesboro, AR

#78 Feb 18, 2011
kiss but wrote:
<quoted text> this is ray fry and i wont a copy of the dna test and this is my address 886 rush lane imboden ar.72434 be looking forward to see them in the mail cant wait
LOL Dream on, like I am gonna tell you who I am. I don't want anyone to know I even know him or you (Lisa). But believe me, evrything I say about you and Ray is true lmao
lisa roderick

Lebanon, VA

#80 Feb 21, 2011
succobus you really need to get a life and quit telling your lies and im not like you i will use my name and not give a dam you wont to tell crap on other to try to make your self fill better but there know help for some one like you
Succubus

Jonesboro, AR

#81 Feb 21, 2011
lisa roderick wrote:
succobus you really need to get a life and quit telling your lies and im not like you i will use my name and not give a dam you wont to tell crap on other to try to make your self fill better but there know help for some one like you
LOL I see I'm really pissing you off. And of course you'll put your name on here because you have no class. LIKE I said before I'm not putting my name on here because I don't want people to know I even knew you at one time!!Everything I said was true, I know it and you know it. And next time you get on here and ATTEMPT to tell someone off, the least you could do is learn how to spell correctly.....lmao
lisa roderick

Denton, NC

#82 Feb 21, 2011
unlike you im not a pussy and a lier well bitch so do you im just saying what you are and ever body that dose know me know i will tell them if i did some thing more then i can say for you you hide behand a screen name there and you are the one with no class to get on here and tell shit so you need to grow up and get6 a life
kiss but

Denton, NC

#83 Feb 21, 2011
lisa there no help for her she wont ray and she putting him down because he dosent wont her she is a sick little girl that cant keep a man if she had to because know one would put up with her so how are you and ray doing i here you will be a grandma love yall
Succubus

Jonesboro, AR

#84 Mar 10, 2011
lisa roderick wrote:
unlike you im not a pussy and a lier well bitch so do you im just saying what you are and ever body that dose know me know i will tell them if i did some thing more then i can say for you you hide behand a screen name there and you are the one with no class to get on here and tell shit so you need to grow up and get6 a life
Truth hurts doesn't it!?! Why are you denying it?? Why are you afraid to tell the truth?? And why does it piss you off so much that I'm telling the truth??? And why deny it now, after all you and Ray are together now. Do you really believe he won't cheat on you to??? Is he doing to you what he did to Michelle and you know but are to ashamed to admit it?? It must really suck to be you!!!
kiss but

Judson, TX

#85 Mar 10, 2011
you know you seem to be the one that wont to mess with him lisa was with her husband when you said lisa was messing with ray when ray stayed at her apartment her husband was there so you dont know shit and yes she is with him and has been for 5 years so please get a life
long time friend

Osceola, AR

#86 Mar 11, 2011
I skipped all the other post. I don't want to read that crap. Ray Fry was the topic, Keep that man sober he is the best self taught Mechanic there ever was.when the Chevy place of Ford place dealers couldn't fix their own Cars they would take it to Ray!
I pray for him to put that bottle down before it kill's him. Ray your such a talent that old beer has robbed you and them kids of many things.go to rehab and get clean theres still time.
lisa

Arlington, TX

#87 Mar 15, 2011
he,s doing good tonight when he came home a friend tryed to give him a beer and he diddnt wont itso im happy with that we have been together for 5 years and he,s only drinks on the weekend and not ever weekend
lisa

Lugoff, SC

#88 Mar 15, 2011
Succubus wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Dream on, like I am gonna tell you who I am. I don't want anyone to know I even know him or you (Lisa). But believe me, evrything I say about you and Ray is true lmao
little girl he did not say this to you why would he wont a dna test from you you craze person
lisa

Lugoff, SC

#89 Mar 15, 2011
long time friend wrote:
I skipped all the other post. I don't want to read that crap. Ray Fry was the topic, Keep that man sober he is the best self taught Mechanic there ever was.when the Chevy place of Ford place dealers couldn't fix their own Cars they would take it to Ray!
I pray for him to put that bottle down before it kill's him. Ray your such a talent that old beer has robbed you and them kids of many things.go to rehab and get clean theres still time.
he is doing good he dosent drink as much and he go,s with my uncle to get out of the house he,s messed up his back and leg so he dosent work any more but think you for not being like alot of them people because he is a good man
Succubus

Jonesboro, AR

#90 Mar 24, 2011
lisa wrote:
<quoted text> little girl he did not say this to you why would he wont a dna test from you you craze person
Are you high!?! What the crap are you talking about, dumb ass?? I never said anything about a DNA test. The fact that you assume I have been with him that way is very insulting, in fact that is the only thing you've said to me that is insulting!! He probable has an STD from all the nasty whore's he's been with, including you!!!!
bite me

Newport, AR

#93 May 16, 2011
kiss but wrote:
<quoted text> do you have a pic of jessica if you do i wont one if you do send to my girlfriend at [email protected]
jessica is his neice dumbass
bite me

Newport, AR

#94 May 16, 2011
kiss but wrote:
you know you seem to be the one that wont to mess with him lisa was with her husband when you said lisa was messing with ray when ray stayed at her apartment her husband was there so you dont know shit and yes she is with him and has been for 5 years so please get a life
hate to bust your bubble but i have the letter ray wrote saying he was doing you and carol while i was in kansas taking care of my mother you say you only been together 5 years well thats funny cuz i left the town 5 years ago and just so you know i fucked him one last time for old times sake so if you been that long he already cheated on you not once but twice lets not forget dalia shall we and you were fucking him while we were still married so what does that make you and everybody on here needs to leave MY MY MY kids alone they have a good man that adopted them and we are doing very good and if ray is such a great dad why did he put his son and my grand baby out and pregnant with another and never even bothered to come see the new grandbaby until she died thats not a good person or dad lol sounds like a damn saint he will not even talk to any of his kids on the phone so it is all over i want to say thank you to succubus for trying to do the right thing no one else knows what that is
lee

Blytheville, AR

#95 May 22, 2011
bullshlt wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear michelle is in newport screwing black guys
she used to cheat on ray with sammy webb and matt dogun.
I'd like to c this dna test.I bet none of them are his.I also seen her with a big black guy kissin in walmart.She was also having a affair with some pittman woman eating snatch.she never takes a bath a she stinks like catfish bait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoxie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
She doesn't like people airing her laundry. 1 hr Facebookfordummies 5
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 33,857
Consolidation 1 hr littlechecks 119
same names bust em they snitch back out again (Mar '14) 22 hr Agree 30
What ever happened to leslie vaughn (Sep '09) Mon Who cares 23
jello Sun guest 1
Hoxie walnut ridge new name ideaa Sun Shocked 11

Hoxie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance