First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hoxie

United States

#21 Nov 9, 2010
But ur not and if the parents are not going to he needs to. To show his players that it will not be accepted if they get in trouble but he hasnt
lolumad

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Nov 13, 2010
Sears must get his values from Truxler.
innocent bystander

Blytheville, AR

#23 Nov 15, 2010
They need to consolidate the schools
rose palm and 5 sisters

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Nov 16, 2010
hes gotten alot of recruits from walnut ridge and pocahontas! brett shrable,derek johnson,blake palusqqua,david sanders,adam and josh madden,brad cook,kyle stafford,kyle boyd...from pocky dillion williamson and zac wilson...shrable got a free house so did wilson and stafford and i think derek johnson did too!!!!!! and recruiting is against the law!! so is steroids which several players prolly used...not one player from hoxie can pass a drug test either.And they still play friday nights.thats why my kids go to Walnut Ridge!!
lost and found

United States

#25 Nov 17, 2010
A lot of times kids leave a school for a reason other than sports I am not saying that maybe these kids had expressed there disappointment in there schools to the coaches but as actual recruiting I don't think so. I know it was said a few years ago that some girls were recruited by Hoxie but they were not just disgusted with the way they were treated in Walnut Ridge and went to Hoxie. This happens all the time kids are not satisfied so they try a new school. As far as drug test I don't know how they do that but more than likely you could not pass one either.
Soothsayer

Jonesboro, AR

#26 Nov 18, 2010
The Hoxie junior high team has been unstoppable. Hoxie high school football will be bigger than ever in two years. Keep rollin' MUSTANGS....Love the school, the team, and the coach.. Must be doing something right.
Hoxie Fan

Jonesboro, AR

#27 Feb 18, 2011
I read earlier in this that someone said 4-6 goin to playoffs is a joke, well I have nothing against walnut ridge I'm glad they won there confrence and went this year with a winning record but I also remember when WR went 1-9 and went. And he doesn't recruit players, players wanna play for Sears because he is a great man and takes great care of his players. Also Soothsayer is right, Hoxie SR is just lacking the great talent theyv been known to have but in two years they will be unstoppable again because the JR high football teams has been great the past year. Great offence and defence guys going to be sr high next year jr high should be great next year too, so Sears will have a GREAT squad in about two years
Bobbyjoe

Jonesboro, AR

#28 Mar 28, 2011
screw all u haters. half of yall prolly havnt ever played football. Hoxie just has had guys that didnt have heart. the seniors this year also went 9-0 in junior high. i know its way different but they are good and they have heart and so do the guys comin up. its gonna be a great year for the mustangs. Hoxie football is back
Bobbyjoe

Jonesboro, AR

#29 Mar 28, 2011
Coach Sears is a great coach and you wouldnt know otherwise unless you played for him. He makes decisions that are best for his team, not based on what everyone else thinks. Keep hatin. But hes gonna keep winnin on friday nights.
Hoxie Patron

Jonesboro, AR

#30 Mar 30, 2011
Wow
NOw

Philadelphia, PA

#31 Mar 31, 2011
Sears is a good coach and a great leader. He helped mold me into the hard worker I am now. He taught us all team work skills I couldn't have had without him. He also helped me stay in school and motivated me to try harder. As for the drug tests, I was tested but I cheated, and Sears had no idea. One of my good smoking buddies didn't and he sat out playoff games because he did fail and he was a key defensive player.
hhs

Blytheville, AR

#32 May 9, 2011
1)coach sears knows what he is doing
2)the kid using drugs got cleared on thurdsday while the game was on friday
3)yall come try to coach football,half of yall dont even know the game
Duh

Little Rock, AR

#33 May 9, 2011
NOw wrote:
Sears is a good coach and a great leader. He helped mold me into the hard worker I am now. He taught us all team work skills I couldn't have had without him. He also helped me stay in school and motivated me to try harder. As for the drug tests, I was tested but I cheated, and Sears had no idea. One of my good smoking buddies didn't and he sat out playoff games because he did fail and he was a key defensive player.
Let's see. YOu admit you are a drug user, a cheat, and a liar and say Coach Sears made you what you are. Funny.
These people

Jonesboro, AR

#34 May 11, 2011
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see. YOu admit you are a drug user, a cheat, and a liar and say Coach Sears made you what you are. Funny.
I was as I came into Sr high. I wasn't when I graduated. See? Your the one that missed out on something.
player

Arlington, TX

#35 May 15, 2011
Agh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoxie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mini Prison 3 hr JAG 106
sloan hendrix coach 6 hr guest 4
Lawrence Hall Admin 14 hr person 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 17 hr Jose Washington 30,771
Hunter Mounts (Sep '13) Fri LOL 6
is Bono a good place to live? (Sep '09) Fri Guest 36
Jumpstart Ministries (Aug '14) Thu foreals 41

Freeze Warning for Lawrence County was issued at March 28 at 8:04PM CDT

Hoxie Dating
Find my Match