Analyst

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

Who does the people think the top 10 Male Athletes to come out of Hoxie School???
No Doubt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Analyst wrote:
Who does the people think the top 10 Male Athletes to come out of Hoxie School???
Slade Sullens, Sebastian Irvin will be two that will for sure go far. Sebastian is an awesome football player and Sullens is an all around athlete and only in 9th grade!!! Looking forward to watching him these next 3 years.
rhondo

Altoona, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Sullens will be in jail. Sebastian should be in jail. Thugs. But they are good athletes
What

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Sullens has never been in ANY trouble!!! He is a good kid!!!! He has taken up for my son many times when he was getting bullied. He always makes sure he hugs him and gives him five when he sees him. I have witnessed him do a lot of kids that way. You don't know him if you think he is a Thug. Sebastian on the other hand....I can see why you would say that.
excuse me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

I can tell you the best girls from the late nineties Laura Webb, Holly Chadwick, Natelie Ball, Laura Hancock, Peggy Hancock. This group girls not only went to state in Basketball but they also went in Volleyball
rhondo

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2011

Maybe you don't know him if you don't think he is a thug. The kid was dipping and smoking in the 4th grade and cusses like a sailor
Teacher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2011

Judged:

rhondo wrote:
Maybe you don't know him if you don't think he is a thug. The kid was dipping and smoking in the 4th grade and cusses like a sailor
I normally do not comment on this stuff. I was actually looking at the political polls but when I seen that a nice young man like Slade Sullens was being talked about I had to say something. I had Slade Sullens as a student in elementry. He was never in trouble. He was a very caring, respectful and hard working student. As a matter of fact he got the Citizenship Award for the year out of all elementry students. That is BIG and thugs dont get that. That means out of all of elementry he had the most "Character" out of all students throughout the year. He was seen ALL year doing good things toward other students, teachers, etc. That means he was not in trouble in the office or with teachers.
i think

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2011

Zach crisler is good..prolly better than sullens..then theres brett shrable and drew gardener
Friend

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

Chris Bullard could ball. Natalie Ball was very good too.
funny

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Zach Crisler a good kid lmao he is a damn jerk just like his freakin dad. Don't know what is going on now his dad is suspended and he has taken his place coaching come on watson get some balls and let little crisler know who has the coaching degree.....oh yes Slade Sullens is a awsome child and should get some recognition
whatever

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

funny wrote:
Zach Crisler a good kid lmao he is a damn jerk just like his freakin dad. Don't know what is going on now his dad is suspended and he has taken his place coaching come on watson get some balls and let little crisler know who has the coaching degree.....oh yes Slade Sullens is a awsome child and should get some recognition
You think Zach is bad and Slade is good? Wow. That's all I have to say
STOP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Zach is bad and Slade is good? Wow. That's all I have to say
They are both good boys. Please don't say negative hurtful things about minors on here. If you don't have something nice to say keep it to yourself. These are just kids!!!!
The Truth

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Best Athletes: Cy Phillips, Brock Spurlock, Brett Shrable, Drew Gardner, Alicia Phillips, Tara Gentry, Jessica Anglin, Tanner Middlecoff, Spencer Brown, and The 1952 basketball team hahah
BOB

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Slade Sullens is a bully and a thug no question about it. Zach however is a good kid.
Bobbyjoe

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

the question was the best athlets. not who are thugs. sebastian messed up but i guess none of yall ever have. Hes a teenager its gonna happen. And slade is good player and a cool guy. Zach crisler can be ok sometimes hes just a ball hog, his dad on the other hand is a dick. hope hes gone next year
4real

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Bobbyjoe wrote:
the question was the best athlets. not who are thugs. sebastian messed up but i guess none of yall ever have. Hes a teenager its gonna happen. And slade is good player and a cool guy. Zach crisler can be ok sometimes hes just a ball hog, his dad on the other hand is a dick. hope hes gone next year
The question was best athletes. So don't talk about coach Crisler. Way to contradict yourself. Idiot
nun ya

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

What wrote:
Sullens has never been in ANY trouble!!! He is a good kid!!!! He has taken up for my son many times when he was getting bullied. He always makes sure he hugs him and gives him five when he sees him. I have witnessed him do a lot of kids that way. You don't know him if you think he is a Thug. Sebastian on the other hand....I can see why you would say that.
that is my cousin so just both u shut the h3ll up
Fluffy Diver

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Natalie Ball is awesome she's my cousin lol
4real

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

There has never been an other athlete like JASON PRICE. And there will never be .. Ask around .
bleed green

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

4real wrote:
There has never been an other athlete like JASON PRICE. And there will never be .. Ask around .
most of you are to young to remember there were some great players from the years past , just ask some of the older people from hoxie!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hoxie Discussions

Search the Hoxie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Angie Young 59 min hell bitch 27
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Shame 28,950
dinnis coggins (Jun '13) 3 hr jeffery lomax 13
Where did the VanBrook conversation go? 4 hr bet he did 2
Mayors race 8 hr Kenny 40
Anthony Shields is out of prison (Apr '13) 11 hr curious 18
david mounts 13 hr i think hes hot 1
•••
•••