Howland woman, dog survive rollover

Howland woman, dog survive rollover

There are 1 comment on the Bangor Daily News story from May 10, 2009, titled Howland woman, dog survive rollover. In it, Bangor Daily News reports that:

Lincoln call firefighter Dottie Hammond cradles a dog that survived a car accident in Lincoln on Saturday in which the car flipped twice, possibly end-over-end, before coming to rest beside a tree about 10 feet from a house.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bangor Daily News.

Renee

Milford, NH

#1 May 22, 2009
Stop blaming the dog!She was driving not the dog!I live just up the road and glad i dont live by the road!But my only son was getting ready for the prom he could have been on the road at the time she was being a ass, and this is to everyone that drives fast down and up the lee road to slow down its 45 not 75 think about our kids that are just learning to drive, they learn from us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finding Bigfoot In Maine! (Aug '07) Oct '16 MsMaineBigfoot 76
who knows about the dagostinos (May '16) May '16 missinfo2016 2
Howland Jukebox (Jun '12) Mar '16 Musikologist 22
Milo sucks (Nov '15) Feb '16 Iknow 3
who is who (Feb '16) Feb '16 virus link 2
Relocating to Lincoln from South Texas in a few... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Tex 1
Review: Graves' Service Station (Jun '14) Jan '15 grey wolf 2

Howland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance