We asked you: Has the Casey Anthony c...

We asked you: Has the Casey Anthony case inspired the worst in ...

There are 24 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 25, 2009, titled We asked you: Has the Casey Anthony case inspired the worst in .... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

We asked you: Has the Casey Anthony case inspired the worst in the media and community? YES: 82% NO: 18% Worst in the Anthonys The Anthony case has inspired the worst in the Anthony family as well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hans Delbrook

Alpharetta, GA

#21 Jun 29, 2009
Katrina wrote:
I for one am completely addicted to the Casey Anthony Case. I wish the media had more stories about it (except when the Anthony's are allowed to go on the shows and tell lies). And I am tired of the media getting blamed for any of this. The media didn't do anything wrong. The Anthony's should be blamed for this if anyone. Cindy kept going around make all kinds of false claims about LE. They only used the media when it would bennefit them. Remember when she was on Larry King Live blaming "Bloggers" for not having a life and being cruel to them. Give me a break!
What are the odds of you ever evolving into a rational human being?
Elaine-Californi a

North Highlands, CA

#22 Jun 30, 2009
Anaday, I couldn't have said it better......you said it all, the Anthony's brought it on themselves...and then whine about it when it isn't going their way(like some kind of spoiled little brats)....I don't know who they think they are, along with Casey coming up with a dream team defense (for free)(she is nothing but a W----and a common thief)... they ALL should be knocked down a few pegs...and then be held legally accountable for ALL their actions....and I mean, ALL of the rotten, lying, decieving, game playing, holier than all bunch of them!!!!!! Justice for little Caylee, she deserved soooooooo much more than them.
yes

AOL

#23 Jun 30, 2009
yes the casey anthony case has brought out the worse in people. the casey anthony supporters read these threads and get angry, while the caylee supporters attack each other. both sides are pathetic.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#24 Jul 13, 2009
No. The Casey Anthony case has just exposed Casey for what she really is....an "alledged" child murderer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howey in the Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Patrols increased in Leesburg after multiple da... (Nov '16) Sun yodar 3
where did chiropractor move to? Sep 21 MrBridges 1
cheap \ decent places to rent Sep 20 little stalker 1
April Conde Tom Conde BB Elizabeth scotty Houl... Sep 17 dee 1
Power Sep 11 Nancy 1
News Illegal Alien Pedophile on the Run from Mexican... (Nov '13) Sep 10 Limpballs 29
Where do you find the best dick in town Sep 4 SusieQ 6

Howey in the Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Howey in the Hills Mortgages