Meet Diane Merchant, Howey-in-the-Hil...

Meet Diane Merchant, Howey-in-the-Hills librarian

There are 1 comment on the South Lake Press story from Jun 19, 2009, titled Meet Diane Merchant, Howey-in-the-Hills librarian. In it, South Lake Press reports that:

Family: I have a librarian husband, a daughter who lives in Dunedin, another daughter who lives in Lake Mills, Wis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Lake Press.

Deborah- Russo

Hollywood, FL

#1 Jul 20, 2009
To the libarian or whom it may concern, My mother was Beatrice Howey daughter of BenHowey and daughter of Elizabeth Howey My Mother was the daughter of Ben Howey My Mother was born in 1912 . She told me grown up that Ben Howey was from Flordida Howey of the Hills and well known. He would of been my Grandfather. I was wondering if you or anyone knows of this as being a fact. I am the granddaughter; I am 58 years old and living in Ft. Lauderdale area and wondering if this was my grandfather and if he was a founder of this area. What could you tell me about him and his wife Elizabeth, my grandmother. Please write drussomona@yahoo.com. Thankyou, for any info you can find out. Please let me know if you can find out or not . Thankyou Deborah Russo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howey in the Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strange booming noises in the skies over Mount ... (Jul '13) 7 hr sandy 15
True protest ignorance Feb 19 The Peoples Media 21
Green Isle Boys Ranch Victims (Nov '11) Feb 14 Friendly WASP 15
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Feb 14 The Peoples Media 1,120
Democrat and evil Feb 14 The Peoples Media 8
News Villages wants to build new community in south ... (May '17) Feb 11 Village Monkey 12
Change of leadership Feb 4 Jeremy 8

Howey in the Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Howey in the Hills Mortgages