Wife finds ex-Mascotte police chief's...

Wife finds ex-Mascotte police chief's body

There are 23 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 19, 2009, titled Wife finds ex-Mascotte police chief's body. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

HILLS A former Mascotte police chief died Wednesday in an apparent suicide. The body of Gene Wadkins, 44, was found by his wife, Kelly, 34, on the ground along Number Two Road in Howey-in-the-Hills about 11:30 ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Semper Fi...”

Since: Dec 07

Glenwood, FL -the last of many

#25 Feb 24, 2009
Wifeys LEO sister wrote:
<quoted text>It does count. But just because you had a bad run in with cops, it doesn't make us all bad. Have a little respect for our family and knock off the negative comments.
...You're taking this faker's word about what a stellar fella he is, and how he made an officer pay for alleged transgressions.

...Let him name himself and the jurisdiction in which he was arrested, case number, the alleged offense(s), the arresting officer and his department. Add the court in which he was adjudicated, date and disposition of his case. Do the same for the alleged charge against the officer, and if convicted for perjury, where he served the alleged sentence.

...No compliance means--Take a hike, Jack, and shovel your bullshat on the street where your fellow clowns loiter...
well

Tavares, FL

#26 Mar 3, 2009
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a chance! We have loved ones, too. But that doesn't count, does it?
yeah i love to arrest everyone of your white/black/purple/pink trash family memebers that you have you slimy illmannered piece of cow crap eating punk. you are a damn loser from the get go. i bet you didn't win anything as a lawsuit goes. you probably didn't even get arrested. you are probably some stupid kid playing on here thinking that you are funny. well you are not. carma will take you one day buddy. and what carma does not take, the good lord will. you can bank on that..
Jamie

Tallahassee, FL

#27 Mar 3, 2009
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
parody: wifey drove him to it.
Police officers have a lot of power and I for one have NO sympathy on some pig that pushes others around for no good reason just because he has a badge and a gun. His family also fed at the public trough for as long as he was collecting a taxpayer funded paycheck. The also benefitted from his piggishness. I think they all should commit suicide.
You are an insensitive prick, you know that? You bash the police officers but I bet if you needed them they would get your praise. You must have gotten in trouble with the law to be so bitter. Do us all a favor and take your trashy mouth and disappear somewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howey in the Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Aug 28 SMH 701
Corruption pays in LCSO Aug 17 pancake 40
News Bear injures Doberman after scrap in Lake neigh... Aug 16 john galbuny 1
lcso for profit org. Aug 6 SMH 6
News Lake deputy Kim Holtzclaw wins more than $30k o... (Apr '09) Feb '14 confidential 7
News 2007 Toys for Tots campaign opens in Lake, Sumt... (Dec '07) Dec '12 miss 2
Schools (Jan '12) Jan '12 Lynn 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Howey in the Hills Mortgages