Pit bull attacks Lake County woman in...

Pit bull attacks Lake County woman in shower

There are 207 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 10, 2009, titled Pit bull attacks Lake County woman in shower. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A Lake County woman showering at her grandson's home was attacked by an 18-month-old pit bull and had to be rushed to Orlando Regional Medical Center, according to a Sheriff's Office report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Carol in VA

United States

#223 Jun 17, 2009
The problem is these idiots don't go to training courses with their dogs. We have a pit bull and she is obedient and sweet. When she starts getting upset we have trained her and she sits down. The owners are lazy a/o ignorant.
Better than you

Saint Joseph, MO

#224 Jun 17, 2009
King Whiteee wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you!
And another snippet of my observations.
Yet another reason that I carry my Kel-Tec 380, 24/7
You liberals may think us conceal carry people are paranoid, and the chances of being a victim of crime are minuscule, but throw dog attacks into the mix and we make a lot more sense dont we???
Not that I carry when I go to the shower or anything!
How many people were killed last month by drunk drivers? Are you going to shoot drunk drivers?

How many by the crazy racist gunman? Or ahab the arab in arkansas? People are far more dangerous. Ban humans. Save the planet.
Better than you

Saint Joseph, MO

#225 Jun 17, 2009
Escher wrote:
Pitbulls have a bad reputation because of how people raise them. I had a litter of pure bred pitbull pups, all stolen from me and used for fighting dogs, they can never go back to the loving animals they were before, If people would stop raising these animals for dog fights and profit and treat them with more love and compassion maybe they wouldn't have such a bad reputation. To all the pitbull owners who treat their pitbulls with love, good for you guys! I hope you continue to treat them that way.
My rescue organization rehabed a fighting dog. after 6 weeks he was as gentle as can be. he was adopted by a family with children. 2 years later, no dead kids. it is ALL in the training.
Better than you

Saint Joseph, MO

#226 Jun 17, 2009
Judge Judy wrote:
Accident?? Like hell it was. All pit bulls and there owners should be put into a fenced in one acre lot. Let them eat and kill each other. The country will be better off.
Why not send all black people back to Africa? We all know they were bred to eat fried chicken and rape white girls. I saw the facts on Judge Judy. Oh my did it open my eyes!
Better than you

Saint Joseph, MO

#227 Jun 17, 2009
Here is another case of blame, a "pit bull" gets blamed for ignorant people with tigers.
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/20...
Clayton Bigsby

Casselberry, FL

#228 Jun 17, 2009
Better than you wrote:
Here is another case of blame, a "pit bull" gets blamed for ignorant people with tigers.
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/20...
Actually the dog attacked a big hairy beaver!
samantha

Loudon, NH

#229 Jul 1, 2009
King Whiteee .What kind of dog do you own?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howey in the Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) 1 hr lkmasdlk 842
who is lauren ritchie? (Sep '15) Tue murf the surf 17
Jail (Jul '13) Jun 18 JEREMY 104
Sheriff Candidates Jun 18 JEREMY 18
mt dora police department (Jul '10) Jun 15 curious 70
Yp online advertising maitland fl. Jun 14 beekeepeer 1
News Lake deputy Kim Holtzclaw wins more than $30k o... (Apr '09) Feb '14 confidential 7

Howey in the Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Howey in the Hills Mortgages