Fowlerville man charged in break-in

Full story: Daily Press & Argus

Kenneth Richard Joslin, 20, is charged with first-degree home invasion for allegedly trying to break into a home on High Crest Drive around 3:20 a.m. Saturday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
michaela vanostran

Stockbridge, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

im his cousin and the police never checked his blood sugar they just automatically asumed he was drunk and that realy makes me mad he could serve a year in there. he has diabetes and his blood sugar was low he thought he was at home all he wanted was some food and go to bed and then he tried asking why they were taking him and the beat him and called it resisting arrest. he didnt get medical attetion untill 2 days after they beat him so bad he couldn't close his jaw and he hit his head on the side walk and got cut. to make it worse they gave this newspaper info before they even told his parents so that is my opinion they need to let him go his health is bad right now and he misses and loves his family and his family loves and misses him more than anything in the world. If your ready this Kenny ILOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!<3

Since: Nov 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Man that sounds horrible. The police are supposed to be trained to spot things like that. Call SAM! BERNSTIEN 1800CALLSAM

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Howell Discussions

Search the Howell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Kimberly Louiselle ?? Murder unsolved. Can you ... (Oct '10) Apr 20 CRDL 62
Evanoff, Thomas T. Apr 11 sodom and gomorah 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Pinckney, MI (Jul '10) Apr 5 Josh Amburgey 36
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Mar 27 rider 109
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Mar 27 rider 5,463
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Mar 27 rider 301
Review: Auto Lab Mar 27 Tracy D 1
•••
•••
•••
Howell Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Howell Jobs

•••
•••
•••