Mugg & Bopps stores seized

Mugg & Bopps stores seized

There are 9 comments on the LivingstonDaily story from Sep 19, 2008, titled Mugg & Bopps stores seized. In it, LivingstonDaily reports that:

An area businessman's gas stations have been placed in receivership after he failed to pay back nearly $13 million in bank loans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LivingstonDaily.

Bonequisha

United States

#1 Sep 30, 2008
I hope they don't get the stores back. Very horrible business owners. A friend of mine worked for them for a while and told me the owners son would take all these trips, randomly take money from the cash registers and order multiple Kegs of beer. If you can't afford to pay your loans, they shouldn't have allowed this. They had it coming to them.

Since: Dec 07

Whitmore Lake/Ann Arbor

#2 Sep 30, 2008
They used to sell my cousin cigs when he was 16.
Kelly

United States

#3 Oct 16, 2008
That white trash Wendy chick who works at the one in Perry probably ruined business for them.
Chad

United States

#4 Oct 16, 2008
LOL, yes I'm sure that Wendy chick did ruin some business. I don't go there anymore when I see her working because she gossips too much. Its pretty bad when you complain about her having her whole Jerry Springer candidate family gathering in front of the store all night scaring customers off by their dirtiness and nothing is done. Shows how much management cares!
samantha

Perry, MI

#6 Aug 27, 2012
Kelly wrote:
That white trash Wendy chick who works at the one in Perry probably ruined business for them.
well how about this u fat bitch quit posting shit up about ppl and post things up about u fat slob all u guys do is sit up there and talk to pigs all day
kimmy

Perry, MI

#8 Aug 5, 2015
i dont like those cash register scanners they have now and all the employees seem to turn them faceing the customers to beam them in the eyes .probly because there annoyed by them as well...
running in the wind

Jackson, TN

#9 Aug 14, 2015
kimmy wrote:
i dont like those cash register scanners they have now and all the employees seem to turn them faceing the customers to beam them in the eyes .probly because there annoyed by them as well...
Stupid
Jackster

Ann Arbor, MI

#10 Oct 2, 2015
The Mugg and Bopp Sunoco station in Dexter sells their diesel for a dollar more than the going price. I caught them 3X gouging the public! They continue to do this. They always act surprised.
Cop

Dallas, TX

#11 Oct 13, 2015
Wendy is pregnant again the fat hore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does the gravel pit own Stearns Lake? (Jan '07) Jul 9 Anthony 5
Obama Bathrooms Installed at Southwest Elementary Jun '16 Henry Howell 4
News Fowlerville man charged in break-in (Nov '12) Apr '16 Kenny joslin 3
Poll IS The Fenton Freedom Center a dangerous cult? (Nov '07) Apr '16 Charlie 102
desperate for advice. (Jul '12) Apr '16 Lilly Pants 13
Kimberly Louiselle ?? Murder unsolved. Can you ... (Oct '10) Apr '16 CRDL 93
Poll Is Angel Sanchez from Norfolk NE a homosexual? Mar '16 Shelly 0

Howell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Howell Mortgages