Review: Fratello's Pizza & Subs

Review: Fratello's Pizza & Subs

Posted in the Howell Forum

Funky Monk

Lapeer, MI

#1 Jun 3, 2008
Great! Real brick oven pizza the way it use to be made. Before they invented the no crisp conveyor belt ovens. Subs salads and calzones are the best. Breadsticks,ribs and pasta are all excellent !
Pizza Man

Whitmore Lake, MI

#2 Aug 20, 2008
Best Pizza in Howell.....
Pizza Man

Whitmore Lake, MI

#3 Aug 20, 2008
Best Pizza in Howell period......
Pizza Man

Whitmore Lake, MI

#4 Aug 20, 2008
Best pizza in Howell
Pizza Patriot

Flint, MI

#5 Oct 21, 2008
The best pizza in Livingston County let alone Howell! They have a pizza called the sauerkraut and it is the most original pizza I have tasted. The owner is friendly and Irish so he gets my vote twice. Who would ever think a Irish guy could make a pizza? But he does and it keeps me coming back! TRY IT
Bess Armstrong

Flint, MI

#6 Oct 21, 2008
The new owner is nice and he takes the time to talk to his customers. The old owners were straight up aholes. The pizza was good but it seems better with the new guy. Staff are efficent and not rude like the old workers. Try this pizza place you wont be dissapointed!
Jenny Goodwin

Brighton, MI

#7 Nov 15, 2008
Best looking delivery guys at any pizza place in Howell. The food is really good too.
Spicolli

Jackson, WI

#8 Jan 10, 2009
Funky Monk wrote:
Great! Real brick oven pizza the way it use to be made. Before they invented the no crisp conveyor belt ovens. Subs salads and calzones are the best. Breadsticks,ribs and pasta are all excellent !
"Best pizza in Howell or Livingston county!
Folwerville Fred

United States

#9 Jan 22, 2009
I drive from Fowlerville for the pizza at Fratellos. The owner really cares about his product and customers. You can tell by talking to him he loves to make pizza. The location is terrible but the pizza is awesome best in Livingston County. Wish they would open a place in Fowlerville so I wouldnt have to drive so far.
tony amadoor

Decatur, AL

#10 Mar 6, 2009
Folwerville Fred wrote:
I drive from Fowlerville for the pizza at Fratellos. The owner really cares about his product and customers. You can tell by talking to him he loves to make pizza. The location is terrible but the pizza is awesome best in Livingston County. Wish they would open a place in Fowlerville so I wouldnt have to drive so far.
the fowlerville big boy is better. especially since they locked the doors it has definitely improved. now if the farms will just follow the city will smell 100% better. just the Oder of death coming from the eventual death of TRW.
Mill Pond Mama

United States

#11 Apr 1, 2009
Fratellos has the best looking delivery guys hands down! You must try the pizza box nachos they are better than any Mexican resturant around Livingston County. The pizza is also the best but the delivery drivers are a added bonus!
Frankenpenis

United States

#13 Apr 11, 2009
Best pizza in Michigan! Tried the saurkraut pizza, very original. The pizza box nachos are hands down better than any mexican resurant in Howell. Who ever came up with the idea of putting nachos in a pizza box is a genius. Every pot smoker in Howell should order these things. That means about 98% of the population.
long dong

Decatur, AL

#14 Apr 19, 2009
the pizza here is pathetic. you people that say its good still primarily get their nourishment from the dumpsters out back. the store ocasionales throws a pizza out the back door for the homeless to consume. it is either burnt or refused by a paying customer.
mill pond mama the boys deliver something directly on your pizza, and it ain't cheese.
Droopy Jowl

United States

#15 Apr 19, 2009
Best pizza in Howell/Brighton area! Wish they had a bigger delivery area. I live in downtown Brighton and have to pick my pizza up. Hope they open a second store closer to us.
pizza fan

Little Rock, AR

#16 Aug 27, 2009
Pizza Man wrote:
Best Pizza in Howell.....
It WAS the best pizza in Howell, but it's gone.
tony amadoor

Athens, AL

#18 Nov 14, 2010
pizza fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It WAS the best pizza in Howell, but it's gone.
...another piece of crap gone, GOOD........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Who Led 20-Mile Police Chase Gets 90 Days I... Sat Steven W Cornell 1
News Howell residents can weigh in on 3-mill tax hike Apr 17 RetiringSoon 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Michigan (... (Oct '10) Mar '18 Guest 26
Kimberly Louiselle ?? Murder unsolved. Can you ... (Oct '10) Feb '18 Crdl 126
Needing help locating someone Nov '17 Son 1
New Model To Howell (Jan '16) Aug '17 Ohyeah 2
News Drama flares up as city inspects Bonner homes (Nov '10) Aug '17 Anonymous 8

Howell Jobs

Personal Finance

Howell Mortgages