Howell City Street Project

Howell City Street Project

Posted in the Howell Forum

Disgruntled Citizen

Ann Arbor, MI

#1 Jun 29, 2010
Residents crowded into last nights Howell City Council meeting to express their anger over the disaster that is the result of the Phase I street project in the Piety Hill and Prospect Street neighborhoods. Citizens expressed concerns over accessability issues, the problem of maintaining swales, the problem of parking on the street, the problem of navigating on the very narrow streets, and the punitive action of the City by issuing parking violations aggressively during Balloonfest. Howell City Council continues to defend its position and continues to refuse to correct the problems they have created. Volunteers are needed to work together to find solutions to the street project disaster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Needing help locating someone Nov '17 Son 1
Kimberly Louiselle ?? Murder unsolved. Can you ... (Oct '10) Oct '17 Cindy 123
New Model To Howell (Jan '16) Aug '17 Ohyeah 2
News Drama flares up as city inspects Bonner homes (Nov '10) Aug '17 Anonymous 8
Shannon Greene (Sep '14) Aug '17 GuessWho 2
Airway drive Jul '17 Iwassowrong 1
Jess D Lady Jane's (Jul '17) Jul '17 JustCurious 1

Howell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Howell Mortgages