Neighbors Concerned Over Proposed Alb...

Neighbors Concerned Over Proposed Albemarle County Firing Range - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA ...

There are 21 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Oct 3, 2012, titled Neighbors Concerned Over Proposed Albemarle County Firing Range - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA .... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A proposed firing range is drawing more ire in southern Albemarle County. People who live nearby are worried the range will have serious effects on their quality of life, and want county supervisors to do something about it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
King Ralph

Gladys, VA

#23 Mar 7, 2013
Blah blah, old people who complain about everything and limousine liberals with a chip on their shoulder raise hell because they're both the most unproductive and ignorant folks ever. The story of every week, the only reason either of them can afford to complain is because of the tax money coming in from NoVA and the University letting them keep their expensive, inefficient, poorly run little crapbag area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howardsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote For Trump (Feb '16) Apr '16 Don Barros Serrano 4
Debate: Gay Marriage - Howardsville, VA (Aug '10) Oct '15 gaygaygay 2
William Faber (Nov '08) Apr '15 Chris 4
News Nelson County Murder - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesvil... (Dec '11) Feb '15 Diane Watson 32
Sandra Bowles Johnson (Sep '14) Sep '14 mandy 1
News Scottsville Man Arrested for Homicide, Child Abuse (Aug '14) Aug '14 test 1
Jason Emmons (Aug '14) Aug '14 Love Me 1

Howardsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Howardsville Mortgages