Scottsville Man Charged with DUI after Truck Flips

Police say 29-year-old Derrick Ray Robertson was driving under the influence when his pickup truck crashed and flipped over on Green Creek Road near Scottsville. Full Story
Fred

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Mar 11, 2013
What in the world are those little "stinky links" you have embedded in your report on this story? What is wrong with NBC29, anyway? Your stories are always 2 days late and now this. And the bumbler DUMBler story. Strangle the story 'til it bleeds all over your station and website.
Ryan Gosling

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Mar 12, 2013
Lay off the sauce, Bruv.
2014 Will Be A Surprise

Richmond, VA

#3 Mar 12, 2013
What a wonderfully quiet little community we live when a story of this small magnitude is even mentioned in the news. Everyone get on their knees and give thanks we don't live in Chicago.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Mar 12, 2013
2014 Will Be A Surprise wrote:
What a wonderfully quiet little community we live when a story of this small magnitude is even mentioned in the news. Everyone get on their knees and give thanks we don't live in Chicago.
or richmond
2014 Will Be A Surprise

Richmond, VA

#5 Mar 12, 2013
huck wrote:
<quoted text>
or richmond
YES! I agree. I work at home for a company in Richmond and have to go there once a week. Not a pretty site!

“Keeping life realistic”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Horrible writing once again. I'm just envisioning a truck in the middle of the road spontaneously turning upside down and a drunk being hauled off to jail protesting is wasn't his fault.
Living on Green Creek

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Mar 12, 2013
Stay off our road driving drunk!! He should feel very lucky that he didn't hit one of the kids that play outside every afternoon after school!!
real central va Marine

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Mar 12, 2013
Time to pull Mr. Robertson's driving PRIVILEGE. What controlled substance was he under the influence of?
Really

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Mar 12, 2013
real central va Marine wrote:
Time to pull Mr. Robertson's driving PRIVILEGE. What controlled substance was he under the influence of?
Pulling someone driving privilege does not stop them from driving. Only a lawabiding citizen would care about having their driving privilege revoke. Mr. Robertson needs some detox in jail if he does not find a way to get a fix in jail to.
relativetoD

Palmyra, VA

#10 Mar 12, 2013
For one yes it was wrong for him to be drunk driving i understand that but he has a family, show some respect for them.......
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Mar 12, 2013
When there's no effort to engage in investigative journalism dealing with major issues, this is what we get.
Living on Green Creek

United States

#12 Mar 13, 2013
relativetoD wrote:
For one yes it was wrong for him to be drunk driving i understand that but he has a family, show some respect for them.......
Did he show respect for the families and children living on Green Creek by driving drunk?????NOOOOOOOO, he sure didn't!!
What

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Mar 13, 2013
relativetoD wrote:
He showed no respect driving drunk why show him respect here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howardsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandra Bowles Johnson Sep '14 mandy 1
Scottsville Man Arrested for Homicide, Child Abuse Aug '14 test 1
Jason Emmons Aug '14 Love Me 1
UPDATED: Sheriff's Office Investigating Disappe... Jul '14 Robin Floyd 1
Countercultural hypocracy BETRAYS their 60's roots (Aug '13) Feb '14 Insect Trust 5
Victims Speak Out as Albemarle Robbery Case Mov... (Feb '13) Jan '14 pawnbroker 16
Yancey Advisory Committee Appointed (May '13) May '13 reality check 1
Howardsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Howardsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Howardsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Howardsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:49 pm PST