curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

does anyone know anything about James vanRoyen sentencing?
very concerned local

Howard, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

As far as i know they have delayed his sntencing again, supposedly till april. Shoudnt a man convicted undr jessica law, not to mention the other charges against him, and those not used against him, shouldnt he have already been sentenced with out a second thought? I've known the guy of and on ovr the years and i have no doubt in my mind he did what he has been accused of. heshould be put away for life.
Curious

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

What did he do? Is he about 35 or so years old? Or am I thinking of someone else. I grew up in Moline and am about the same age as Jon VanRoyen. Just wondering...
Doris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

very concerned local wrote:
As far as i know they have delayed his sntencing again, supposedly till april. Shoudnt a man convicted undr jessica law, not to mention the other charges against him, and those not used against him, shouldnt he have already been sentenced with out a second thought? I've known the guy of and on ovr the years and i have no doubt in my mind he did what he has been accused of. heshould be put away for life.
He was. http://ag.ks.gov/media-center/news-releases/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Howard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 1 hr response 190
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) Mon erdiclary 205
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Aug 7 Brownback Mountain 6,001
looking for jason seymour (Nov '11) Jun '14 jason seymour 3
Self Help Apr '14 Joe 1
Frank Bills Mar '14 Teresa Bills Mcka... 1
KS Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Feb '14 livin on a prayer 690

Search the Howard Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Howard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Howard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••