Driver peppered after bus stop incident

Full story: WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan

Witnesses told police a couple was arguing as she walked down the street and he was following in his truck.
Comments
21 - 22 of 22 Comments Last updated Mar 27, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mark blodgett jr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

That was my father and this could be a good thing for him. maybe just hopefully he will learn from this and go clean. because obviously he is goin to jail for probally 2-3 years. but he does not deserve to be shot some of you people are really acting stupid because every1 makes mistakes.
tami77

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2009

I am HAPPY to see this man put away.. On NUMEROUS occasions he would show up at school functions for his son and be so drunk and make his son so embarassed... Hopefully he will get the help he has needed for a longggggg time...And not everyone drives like him in howard city...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Howard City Discussions

Search the Howard City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 20 hr gottondas 5,482
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul 7 maeball 169
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Jun 25 lulubell 302
Parents Voice Concerns Over School Bus Stop; Di... May '14 Lisa Briggs 1
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) May '14 Ned Tugent 114
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) May '14 Mike 94
Brittany Powell (Dec '13) Apr '14 Chrislester 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Howard City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Howard City People Search