Newaygo deputy faces sex charge for 2002 incident

There are 244 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Jul 31, 2008, titled Newaygo deputy faces sex charge for 2002 incident. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

A deputy sheriff with the Newaygo County Sheriff's Department was arrested and arraigned on a criminal sexual conduct charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
3 robberies 20 to life

Manistee, MI

#248 Aug 23, 2012
while the forces in manistee were looking for a robery suspect, they put my father face down in his drive way with 6 assult rifle toting officers lead by a 5'2" sawed off excuse for a cop.They asked to look in my dads garage for the get away vehicle used in a robbery. They got it wrong again no appoligies or nothing, no respect. Is this the fredom My Vietnam vet father fought for. Or is this marshall law. I cant wait. Previously i was put on the bolo arrest warrent for being a armed and dangerous suspect, again they were wrong. I was beat with a flash light, had four officers holding my legs and armes,oh i for got i wasnt going fast enough and they kicked my legs out from under me. any how the last fatest one drove their knee in my lower back, after being told i had a back injury.I sat 5 days in jail and lost 45 lbs. I was sick. the meds they gave me made me have siezsures
3 robberies 20 to life

Manistee, MI

#249 Aug 23, 2012
I got to spend one and a half days in Manistee county jail. I was put in with the actual robber himself. He said out of the police reports he read . There were more indicating it was me than him, ah i see another way to get someone convicted is to charge multiple people for the same thing they aught to get the robber if they accuse everyone that is suspect after 13 robberies. I loved the food in Manistee I ate every ones left overs and my own tray this grub was the schizzle. In Muskegon we got gray beans with rice peas, and hot tamalies, Five days in a row. Break fast at 4:00AM all 120 men. Two over cooked eggs, greay in color, one piece of brick hard bread and 1 craft single of cheese. I had no meds and i lost 45 pounds. I asked to see a med doctor . I was taken at ten in the morning and given a pill of benadril at midnight , i never asked for meds again after waiting 14 hours.
3 robberies 20 to life

Manistee, MI

#250 Aug 23, 2012
oh the news pper in my town had me and the robbers court n formation on public record, Thi is slander and deformation of charcter. Why in the hell, i mean manistee do they not print all the peoples public record that were listed on the courts docket blowme, I wasnt even found guilty yet. why didnt the print for public record
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#251 Aug 26, 2012
Wonder what it must be like, to be a deputy in a place like, Newaygo......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howard City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Caught on tape: man beats dogs (Mar '08) Feb '15 Charles Woodard jr 155
News Missing man found dead in Northern Michigan pond Jan '15 Cierra Hewartson 1
News Parents Voice Concerns Over School Bus Stop; Di... (May '14) May '14 Lisa Briggs 1
Brittany Powell (Dec '13) Apr '14 Chrislester 2
sexting (Apr '14) Apr '14 big man 1
News Merry Christmas! Readers share with us some of ... (Jan '13) Dec '13 Nat 2
lanet presler (Nov '11) Dec '13 anon 2
More from around the web

Howard City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]