Rollover accident injures Howard City...

Rollover accident injures Howard City man

There are 6 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Mar 4, 2008, titled Rollover accident injures Howard City man. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

A single vehicle accident this morning seriously injured a 30 year old man. Jerry Allen Russell II of Howard City was driving westbound on 21 Mile Road when he lost control and skidded off the roadway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

peek a boo

Coopersville, MI

#1 Mar 4, 2008
alcohol involved , stupid

Since: Oct 07

out in the sticks

#2 Mar 4, 2008
Didn't this happen at 6 in the morning too?
concerned

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Mar 4, 2008
peek a boo wrote:
alcohol involved , stupid
It may have not been the wisest choice that he has made in his life...but I would hope that you would be a bit more cautious in your words because family and freinds also read this...please consider the greif the family is dealing with.

Since: Sep 07

Grand Rapids, MI

#4 Mar 4, 2008
Drinking and driving...same story over and over again.

At least this selfish clown only hurt himself and no one else...
Slow news day

Mount Juliet, TN

#5 Mar 5, 2008
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
It may have not been the wisest choice that he has made in his life...but I would hope that you would be a bit more cautious in your words because family and freinds also read this...please consider the greif the family is dealing with.
I have no sympathy for people who drink alcohol and drive, or those who enable such behavior.
Not happy in IL

Gurnee, IL

#6 Mar 6, 2008
Maybe you should get the rest of the story before sounding off. Just because the media reports drunk driving as a possibility does not mean it is the truth.

Glad to know I live in a country where everything I hear and read is the truth! I would really hate for anyone to steer me different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howard City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Caught on tape: man beats dogs (Mar '08) Feb '15 Charles Woodard jr 155
News Missing man found dead in Northern Michigan pond Jan '15 Cierra Hewartson 1
News Parents Voice Concerns Over School Bus Stop; Di... (May '14) May '14 Lisa Briggs 1
Brittany Powell (Dec '13) Apr '14 Chrislester 2
sexting (Apr '14) Apr '14 big man 1
News Merry Christmas! Readers share with us some of ... (Jan '13) Dec '13 Nat 2
lanet presler (Nov '11) Dec '13 anon 2
More from around the web

Howard City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Howard City Mortgages