Dad Returns Stolen Chalices to Queens...

Dad Returns Stolen Chalices to Queens Church, Prompting Son to Confess by Oren Yaniv - NY Daily News

There are 1 comment on the Lost in the Ozone story from Mar 11, 2010, titled Dad Returns Stolen Chalices to Queens Church, Prompting Son to Confess by Oren Yaniv - NY Daily News. In it, Lost in the Ozone reports that:

Stolen chalices were returned to St. Helen's Church in Howard Beach. Barcelo for News Two stolen chalices were returned to a Queens church by a man whose son was then charged with the burglary that shocked the parish two weeks ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lost in the Ozone.

anonymous

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Apr 10, 2010
I know that dumbass who took it.. His poor dads dealing with his little boys problems???? He's no boy he's a 20 year old crackhead. He put a bad name on his family and now they're all suffering for it and he doesn't give a rats ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howard-Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cops: Latin King slain in Queens (Apr '07) Thu KING LITE 328
Harveys Lake Pa Nov 30 charly 1
News Shooting victim's family begs de Blasio: - We n... (Jun '15) Nov 26 Trumpster 13
Rumors That Gop Establsihment are Encouraging T... Nov 23 Trump Truth 1
Review: Food Stamp Office (Sep '08) Nov 23 Tara 25
Fugitive Carmine Annunziata defrauding US Soldi... (Sep '10) Sep '16 KangoZulu 23
News Parents of slain NYC jogger Karina Vetrano spea... Aug '16 xxxwannabee 1

Howard-Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Howard-Beach Mortgages