"American Idol" season 10 top 24 reve...

"American Idol" season 10 top 24 revealed

There are 5 comments on the WIFR-TV Rockford story from Feb 25, 2011, titled "American Idol" season 10 top 24 revealed. In it, WIFR-TV Rockford reports that:

After rounds of auditions and much deliberation, judges Steven Tyler, Jennifer Lopez and Randy Jackson revealed the remaining of the top 24 semifinalists on "American Idol" Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIFR-TV Rockford.

Shirley

Hicksville, NY

#1 Feb 25, 2011
Robbie Rosen of Merrick made the top 24!

Are you ready for American Idol to come to Merrick?
scout

Castro Valley, CA

#3 Feb 25, 2011
Thankfully, the wife lost interest in this nonsense and embarrassing Marxist TV show. So, at least this trash is not on in the background.
Sing

New York, NY

#4 Feb 26, 2011
Does this Merrick jew kid sing from his honker on that face?

Holly this kid has an unfair advantage he can sink from his mouth and nose. He is twice the threat!
Jewsih Nose

Glen Rock, NJ

#5 Feb 27, 2011
Holly Nose, this kids have a unfair advantage look at his honker it is 4x's the size of a normal nose he can sing 3 or 4 times better becuase of that large South Merrick jew nose.
Shirley Ugest

Hicksville, NY

#7 Mar 2, 2011
Robbie did very well last night. He brought me to tears with his beautiful rendition of In the Arms of An Angel.

He is amazing for a seventeen year old.

First I voted for him three times thinking the third time is the charm, then I voted four more times to make it seven.

There's so many jealous people around here, God bless them, and please change them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howard-Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Associated Food Store on Tulip Ave. (Jan '15) 1 hr to hell with isrel 8
News Brooklyn woman sues FDNY, MTA over injuries fro... 7 hr HASAUN A LEE 1
News Pride parade steps off in New York in Orlando's... Wed Beauty QUEEN 11
News New York Attempts to Fight Street Homelessness ... Jun 28 Ice Man 1
anyone who wants revenge for 9/11 Jun 25 roman 1
News State Dept. looking into investigation of Manha... Jun 24 monsters upstate 3
News Staten Island teen dies from asthma fleeing rac... Jun 3 feel that BERN 1

Howard-Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Howard-Beach Mortgages