Poland angers many by delaying restitution plans

Apr 23, 2011 Full story: Salt Lake Tribune 35

Post-game comments add some spice to ... Seth Wenig The Associated Press Holocaust survivor Maurice Deluty's parents and sister were killed in the Holocaust, but the family home still stands - and the 87-year-old Deluty says he deserves to get the property back, or at least compensation, especially since mounting medical costs eat up his meager ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Polak moron

Redmond, WA

#25 Apr 25, 2011
German wrote:
Heijnal,I agree with your comments.Everything you posted is educational and true.You must understand that all the hateful subhuman chimps also know that.You must also know that people from small,insignificant country's suffering complex of inferiority.That explain pisy,luka,uter and hand full of another low life subhuman chimps behave..The best defense is an attack.I bet you and AbeUG will make a great history teachers.
My regards to my German,Hungarian,Polish friends!
Why are you criticizing Dr Phil? It is most certain you would have a blast if the two of you actually met. Most probably running around spray painting swastikas on synagogues.
orgsnica

Ithaca, NY

#26 Apr 26, 2011
polski kielbasa wrote:
So when are the dumb Polaks going to return all the money they stole (not to mention the gold teeth) during the Holocaust?
I never met s polski that was dumb...on the conraire most polski i have met are hard work ,kind and smart people..stop the insult
Seconds please

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Apr 27, 2011
polski kielbasa wrote:
So when are the dumb Polaks going to return all the money they stole (not to mention the gold teeth) during the Holocaust?
My babes like Polski kielbasa, not that cocktail mini-frank you're serving.
Mark Foley

Redmond, WA

#28 May 7, 2011
Seconds please wrote:
<quoted text>
My babes like Polski kielbasa, not that cocktail mini-frank you're serving.
I bet you are a big hit at those gay pride parades waving that kielbasa around and publicly humping everything in sight.
mako

Staten Island, NY

#29 Feb 26, 2013
why Hitler haven't finished you guys off???....wouldn't hear so many compliments now.

Maly Polak

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#30 Feb 27, 2013
Without The brave Polish airmen Britain would never have defeated the Luftwaffe.
They had the best kill rate
superb and brave pilots

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#31 Feb 27, 2013
Hassan al Madji wrote:
Without The brave Polish airmen Britain would never have defeated the Luftwaffe.
They had the best kill rate
superb and brave pilots
They are brave!
recently, single handed, they attacked Birch trees in russia!

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Location hidden

#32 Feb 27, 2013
well at least they were not late for world war 2
only coming in when it was nearly over

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Location hidden

#33 Feb 27, 2013
like the USA

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#34 Feb 27, 2013
Hassan al Madji wrote:
well at least they were not late for world war 2
only coming in when it was nearly over
Clueless about WW2, you are!

Polaks had caused great deal of aggro to all, especially to Adolf, hence polak meat was 1'st on row for frying for Luftwafe

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Location hidden

#35 Mar 1, 2013
they have strong vodka and pretty ladies
Atasas LithuAnus Nazi

Basking Ridge, NJ

#37 Mar 1, 2013
Atasas wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless about WW2, you are!
Polaks had caused great deal of aggro to all, especially to Adolf, hence polak meat was 1'st on row for frying for Luftwafe
You are purposely clueless about WWII because you don't want people to know about your Lithuanian collaboration with the Nazis.
uther is a RuSSian Nazi

Basking Ridge, NJ

#38 Mar 1, 2013
Polak moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you criticizing Dr Phil? It is most certain you would have a blast if the two of you actually met. Most probably running around spray painting swastikas on synagogues.
Yeah look who's talking utherpendragon. You are one of the biggest anti-semites there are. You blame Jews and NOT your Russians for all Moscow USSR atrocities. You hypocrite.

Maybe its because you are a RuSSkie Retard moron.
uther would know

Basking Ridge, NJ

#39 Mar 1, 2013
rybovich wrote:
<quoted text>
If he wins are you also planning to sue the dumb Polaks for compensation? A rather sweet deal. On one side of the family you inherit all those stolen gold teeth yet on the other...
uther you would know about things done to Jews. That's why you Russians abused them so much and kicked most of them out of Russia with the Pale Settlement....pushing them into Ukraine and Poland. Then you have the nerve to make up crap about Poland and Ukraine in regards to Jews.
Transylvania Hunger

United States

#40 Monday Dec 8
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh germans lost 16 000 did they. And how much you fine polaks lost. 60 000! I bet next you are going to say that germans had higher casualties than you horse riding morons.
Yeah yeah. You destroyed their all panzer divisions. We believe you polak. I mean we really do.
Are you seriously comparing the Tet offensive to 1939. Different time, different place yu dumb polak.
And Finland Fought The Mighty Soviet.Germans For Starting This Mess.Poland Are Just As Awful.Other Success Besides Krauts,Slavic.Go Sweden!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howard-Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sea of Cops Turn Their Backs On Mayor At Funera... 12 hr Just Saying 5
Mourners to gather for slain New York policeman 16 hr george buse 5
Hey NYPD New York Is It True ?? 21 hr American_Sons 4
I don't know Fri Tall thug 1
NYPD Arrest 7 / Is NYPD Going To Arrest Gen. J... Fri American_Jihad 2
Missing from KY Thu loving God 4
police activity last night October 14, 2014 Oct '14 nickm308 1

Howard-Beach News Video

Howard-Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Howard-Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Howard-Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Howard-Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:24 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:24AM
Report: Jets HC Ryan 'Bracing for His Ouster'
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?
Bleacher Report 8:23 PM
RB Darkwa the Latest Giants Rookie to Shine
NFL 5:41 AM
New York Jets looking for personnel-oriented GM
NFL 6:13 AM
Giants' Tom Coughlin appears safe heading into finale